Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$57
PricelineUS$57
FindHotelUS$57
Expedia.comUS$57
eDreamsUS$57
TravelocityUS$57
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2019

So I checked in yesterday for one night. Asked where breakfast is served -- "there is no breakfast here" was the front desk reply. I said that our Hotels.com app says breakfast included. He looked at me like I had a second head attached and literally walked away from me. Room wasnt ready which was ok as we were going to mall anyways. Came back in the evening to a 12 squares of toilet paper on the roll but no new roll provided. Got the box of Kleenex from the car instead of dealing with the most unfriendly check in guy again. Room was clean, beds were ok.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Close to where we were going, as well as the airport (across the street), far enough out of the city, but close enough to the city.
The room was comfy, and clean with a good bed. The kitchenette had what is/was needed,except something to make the coffee white.
Breakfast was good. The dining room is small. Good thing there weren't any more people there.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Very disappointing. Had room with kitchenette. No toaster. Ratty looking dish towels. Chipped dishes. Lamp base sad looking as well. No can opener, no wine bottle opener. Peeling paint in bathroom with no fan. No plug for coffee machine. Window in bathroom had a see through curtain?

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

Poor amenities. No plugs for coffee maker or toaster. No shelf space in bathroom and no fan. Small towels. No toast at breakfast, only bagels. Staff were helpful. Clean but outdated. I would not recommend.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2019

My daughter and I stayed here July 13....very basic, old fashioned...breakfeast was put together in a make shift dining area....coffee was terrible...just a couple of small cheap coffee makers. Outside appearance is somewhat appealing but we stayed inside the main area in a unit.....good if you want to save money I guess. Owners were not very friendly ....I would spend extra and stay somewhere else next time.

Date of stay: July 2019