Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$57
Hotels.comUS$57
Expedia.comUS$57
FindHotelUS$57
eDreamsUS$57
TravelocityUS$57
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2019

My husband and I stayed in the motel (RM #30) for a few days in early November. The room was frigid when we checked in. It felt like they had turned the heat off completely. We turned the thermostat up to 30 degrees and went out for supper. Two hours later, when we returned, we expected to find the room toasty warm however it was only slightly warmer. (Not warm enough to take our winter coats off though.) When we complained to the front desk, someone came to our room and turned our thermostat DOWN (to 27 or 28) saying that the heat would work better at the new setting and that we should wait another half hour. Of course, it didn't warm up any. When my husband returned to the front desk, he was given a portable space heater for us to use. It was probably 2 hours before it warmed up enough to take our winter coats off!! The room continued to remain too cool for comfort over the course of the next few days. It seemed like housekeeping turned the heat down every time they came in to clean then it took forever to warm it up again. It seemed like either their boiler wasn't working properly or they had it turned down (to save money?). Obviously this is a repeat problem or they would not have had a portable heater available to loan out. I'm not sure if the rooms in the main inn were any warmer or not but it certainly was not comfortable in the motel portion. I would NOT stay here again!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2019

So I checked in yesterday for one night. Asked where breakfast is served -- "there is no breakfast here" was the front desk reply. I said that our Hotels.com app says breakfast included. He looked at me like I had a second head attached and literally walked away from me. Room wasnt ready which was ok as we were going to mall anyways. Came back in the evening to a 12 squares of toilet paper on the roll but no new roll provided. Got the box of Kleenex from the car instead of dealing with the most unfriendly check in guy again. Room was clean, beds were ok.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Close to where we were going, as well as the airport (across the street), far enough out of the city, but close enough to the city.
The room was comfy, and clean with a good bed. The kitchenette had what is/was needed,except something to make the coffee white.
Breakfast was good. The dining room is small. Good thing there weren't any more people there.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Very disappointing. Had room with kitchenette. No toaster. Ratty looking dish towels. Chipped dishes. Lamp base sad looking as well. No can opener, no wine bottle opener. Peeling paint in bathroom with no fan. No plug for coffee machine. Window in bathroom had a see through curtain?

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

Poor amenities. No plugs for coffee maker or toaster. No shelf space in bathroom and no fan. Small towels. No toast at breakfast, only bagels. Staff were helpful. Clean but outdated. I would not recommend.

Date of stay: July 2019