When planning our Maritimes road trip, I had booked another Charlottetown hotel for 2 nights, but after reading the reviews of CBVI&Ss, I changed our reservations - and am glad we did! True - you are a bit out of the historic center of town, but if you have a vehicle it should not be an issue.
The newly-remodeled room was clean and nicely furnished - with a large wall-mounted flat screen TV. The bathroom had new marble tile.
The heated pool was clean & inviting. Wifi signal was very strong - even at the pool where we sat in the September sun. The continental breakfast selections wern't vast, but it was certainly adequite with ample seating. We were initially a little concerned as we were next to the housekeeping supply room, and feared it might be noisy early in the morning - but were were up & out for the day before that happened.
Overall, we could not have asked for anything better for a moderately priced motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful property is newly-renovated (2010) to meet the needs of all travelers to Prince Edward Island. Standard rooms, standard suites, and jacuzzi suites are available. Continental breakfast and free wi-fi are included. On-site restaurant/pub is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canada`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Canada`s Best Value Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Confederation Hotel
- Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island