I had phoned from England to ensure that we had one of the renovated rooms with a full kitchenette including an oven. Upon arrival we found reception to be very friendly but the room we were given had no oven. This was cheerfully sorted out and our bags were moved to a full suite the next day for the duration of our stay. The location on the Trans Canada Highway is close to all amenities. Charlottetown is small so the central area is only a five-ten minute car journey. The room was clean,the staff friendly and the breakfast area fine although we generally brought breakfast to the room and used the cooking facility to top things up. I would say that the chairs were not great for sitting at the table. There was a small patio in the back so it was possible to have a smoke. There aren't any smoking rooms as such. On the whole it was a good base from which to explore the island although possibly not the most scenic location, but very convenient...depends what you want. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful property is newly-renovated (2010) to meet the needs of all travelers to Prince Edward Island. Standard rooms, standard suites, and jacuzzi suites are available. Continental breakfast and free wi-fi are included. On-site restaurant/pub is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canada`s Best Value Hotel Charlottetown
- Canada`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Rodd Confederation Hotel
- Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island