Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$70
Hotels.comUS$70
Expedia.comUS$70
eDreamsUS$70
FindHotelUS$70
StayForLongUS$98
All reviews front desk pool towels jacuzzi tub rooms are clean pei sink kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2016

Travelling to Charlottetown each of the pass five summers(Old HomeWeek) There is no question Canada's Best Value Inn in Charlottetown is the best kept secret in this city. Great value compared to others hotels I have stayed in(200+) a night. My room was clean and quite. The little bar down stairs was a great place to enjoy a cold one and the fish & chips was outstanding. Looking forward to
another great weekend in August.

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank roy f
Nancy L, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2016

I am so glad your experience with us was a pleasant one and glad to hear you will be back again. I thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.
We are constantly upgrading and searching ways to ensure every guest has the best possible experience with us.
Again, thank you for taking the time to add your comments and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 25, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for the weekend for a hockey tournament. We were pleasantly surprised of the cleanliness and the upgrades of the room. Location was excellent, as all major stores are nearby, and downtown Charlottetown is just a few minutes away!! We had a wonderful stay!!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nancy L, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2016

Thank you very much for adding your comments.
I am pleased to hear your stay with us was enjoyable,
We are finding people are overall very satisfied with the total package
meaning location, size and comfort of rooms and amenities we offer.
I hope we will see you again on your next visit to PEI.

Again, thanks for adding your comments.

Reviewed October 16, 2015

My friend and I had been driving all day and needed an easily accessible, reasonably priced base in Charlottetown. This was perfect! Comfortable, very clean, and a central base from which to explore the area. Nice breakfast, too. I would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2015
Nancy L, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am pleased to hear all was to your satisfaction and hopefully we will see you back here again on your next visit to PEI.
Thanks again for taking the time to share with everyone your experience here with us.

Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for my anniversary and we had the jacuzzi suite. Amazing!!!! It has a small patio a huge king size bed and a beautiful jacuzzi on the side of the room. Great size as well fit two people easily. We were treated amazing from start to finish. Breakfast in the morning was great and we had a wonderful meal at the Jug bar downstairs in the hotel. One of the best steak sandwiches I have ever had. Very efficient service from the kitchen. The staff were all very friendly. We had a wonderful anniversary weekend and would love to return.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allygirl3
Nancy L, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2015

I am so happy to hear you had a great stay with us. It was so nice to hear you enjoyed your stay in every aspect.. .from comfort of room to breakfast to evening meal. I am also happy to hear our service was up to par as we all know good service is a very important trait or quality to have and we want all guests leaving feeling the same way as you did. I thank you very much for taking the time to add your comments here and look forward to seeing you back with us in the future.

Reviewed August 22, 2015

We had a unit with a sliding door at back and a mini patio with a couple of chairs and a round table and though I can't say that added a great deal of value for us it's a nice touch. All in all, while nothing luxurious it was perfectly good for a night and we were comfortable. I noted our room was kind of dimly lit and wish they weren't pinching pennies with low wattage CFL's but for a one or two night stay it's not a big deal. The complimentary breakfast was pretty decent though the bacon seemed to be the pre-cooked microwave variety. As tourists passing through for the night it was fine and given the season I suspect we could have paid a lot more for something we spent very little time in,

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nancy L, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2015

I thank you for adding your comments on your recent stay with us. The patio rooms can be quite popular in the summer time especially on a hot day. We are actually looking into the lightening in the rooms. The breakfast is quite popular and we do alternate between bacon and sausages. All in all, I am glad your stay was pleasant and do hope we will see you again on your next visit to Charlottetown.

Thanks again...