Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Krista G

Visit from out of province to the AVC for more indepth animal care.

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 11, 2019
This Inn was recommended by a friend that also had a visit to the AVC and simply needed a place to rest their head at night so wanted a cheap room. When I booked I didn't think the price was cheap at all. I thought that since it was tourist season that the prices increased. Understandable. I didn't realize that it was a motel. There were reputable chain hotels that ran the same prices. The room I stayed in was an average room. It's hard to rate some of these categories because I'm not sure where my concerns lie. For example: The floors were very soft in certain areas but particularly around areas that held water. You could physically move the floor around the toilet and the fridge with the weight of a toe press. You could feel the same in different areas in the tub. The bathroom didn't feel safe so made it difficult to manouever. The floor boards had too much give in a few places. It felt as though the room sat on pallets. And on an unrelated note, I found it disturbing that the seals were broken on the two complimentary bottles of water. While the room was average, the floor issues deserved a poor rating.
Date of stay: July 2019
3.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Jul 11, 2019
We will address this directly, we appreciate your feedback.
    C$379
    C$299
  • Priceline
3.8 km from Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown
View more hotels in Charlottetown
All reviews outdoor pool front desk an upgrade microwave pei muffins downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Thanks for everything. The team really enjoyed the rooms and the pool. Breakfast was okay as well.
Weather was not great but we still enjoyed out visit to the island. Rooms were well maintained and clean.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Samantha E, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

What a way to set off our first visit in PEI. We arrived at 3.30am and was provided with a room with double beds. We expected our room to be like the ones shown in picture...Not! First impression: Carpet was dirty, decor was REALLY dated, room was tiny (family of 4 w/ 2 young children), ceiling was very low (I’m 5’9) and the ceiling is plastered which looked like it was a repair from a leaky roof. The additional star was for clean bathroom and nice staff. Don’t rely on the free breakfast b/c we went to a fast food chain next store even though breakfast was all-you-can-eat. We expected much more for the price we paid for our stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank donduckss

We will address this directly

Reviewed June 24, 2019

I’ve stayed in some of the higher price end hotels but here you get more than your value. The room was impeccably clean, comfortable and was just perfect. Staff were friendly, professional and courteous. Breakfast was excellent. Location was very central and this is going to be my go to place to stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

When I shopped for a room for a couple of nights, I kept seeing numbers that my corp travel would have heartburn with for the places I normally stay, so I put my fate into the hands of the corporate booking engine...and came up with this place. Right away when I drove up, I wanted to dislike it. I generally don't stay at places that the room enter from outside - in my experience other guests get up to all sorts of no-good at these. But this one..was quiet. It was full, but the guests are well behaved in general. The place is quiet, surprisingly so. The view is not great (front is Trans Canada highway, back is the back of Best Buy). The place is well maintained, well run, and the location is pretty good. My room has a fridge and microwave, a TV with lots of channels, decent WIFI, and lots of dishes. I really can't knock it. Much as I want to dislike it, I just can't.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DJ-USA

Reviewed May 27, 2019

we stayed here but will never do so again the rest of the family was here and rooms were hard to find because of a tournament that was in town or we would have gone else where once we seen the room. The room was dirty there was gravel on the floor the bed had no cushion and drooped in the middle just way over priced 140 for a 59.95 room. There is a free breakfast if you get there before they run out of eggs bacon but worst of all you got a motel full of kids and you run out of milk and its not like you didn't know, the rooms were book for the tournament weeks in advance so shame on you, moms were running over to walmart to get what you should have been prepared for. Sorry for your need to make a profit off of the needs of children.The only good part was the girl at the front desk she tried her best and was really sweet and sorry she couldn't do more.

Room tip: don't waste your money
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nancy L, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

We apologize for your upsetting stay at our hotel. Could you please contact us and we can rectify your issues immediately.

We appreciate the feedback and hope to resolve the issues with you.

We hope in the future that you can address with us directly at the time of stay any issues that you find, we appreciate the chance to fix things immediately.