Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Flyer278357

Not much for your money

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 15, 2019
We didn't realize this is a dated motel that charges premium prices. I couldn't believe this is classified as a 3 star hotel. I thought 1 and half at best. Next time I return to PEI I won't be staying here.
Date of stay: August 2019
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
2.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Aug 16, 2019
We will address this directly.
C$220
  • Delta Hotels
4.3 km from Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown
Pool
View more hotels in Charlottetown
All reviews outdoor pool front desk an upgrade microwave pei muffins downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019

This place never me toi ed it's literally a motel they have nerve charging what the do...rooms smelly moldy and dirty.......although I think they try but they run short......I mean we only stayed one night thank god because I would not have stayed longer.....please just at least make people aware this is a motel not a hotel the pictures are glamour shots trust me the lamp with three light bulbs didnt even work the lighting itself as pathetic....ac unit full of mold and the cob webs all over the ceiling was kind of funny......the curtains were a joke the hooks didnt work and were filthy!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Samantha E, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

We will address these issues directly, we appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed July 21, 2019

Been coming here for the past half dozen years to visit family a few times a year. The staff are professional & great. The rooms are clean & the beds are comfy. I would & (have done so) recommend this place for its location, service, amenities & a great night's sleep!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Samantha E, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback! We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

The rooms and hotel overall are clean but rooms are dated and expensive for what they are. The beds are terrible. Don’t mind a dated clean hotel and will even pay a premium for it but I’m there to get a good nights sleep and wouldn’t be back for that reason only.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank U8070COamandak
Samantha E, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

We will address this directly.

Reviewed July 11, 2019

This Inn was recommended by a friend that also had a visit to the AVC and simply needed a place to rest their head at night so wanted a cheap room. When I booked I didn't think the price was cheap at all. I thought that since it was tourist season that the prices increased. Understandable. I didn't realize that it was a motel. There were reputable chain hotels that ran the same prices. The room I stayed in was an average room. It's hard to rate some of these categories because I'm not sure where my concerns lie. For example: The floors were very soft in certain areas but particularly around areas that held water. You could physically move the floor around the toilet and the fridge with the weight of a toe press. You could feel the same in different areas in the tub. The bathroom didn't feel safe so made it difficult to manouever. The floor boards had too much give in a few places. It felt as though the room sat on pallets. And on an unrelated note, I found it disturbing that the seals were broken on the two complimentary bottles of water. While the room was average, the floor issues deserved a poor rating.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank KristaG210
Samantha E, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

We will address this directly, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

Thanks for everything. The team really enjoyed the rooms and the pool. Breakfast was okay as well.
Weather was not great but we still enjoyed out visit to the island. Rooms were well maintained and clean.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Samantha E, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!