Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21-05-20
Hotels.comUS$70
Expedia.comUS$70
StayForLongUS$98
All reviews front desk pool towels jacuzzi tub rooms are clean pei sink kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2020

I've stayed here a few times, most recently in September. I try to get to Charlottetown a few times a year at least and usually end up here due to their great location and unbeatable price.

It's nothing fancy, but the rooms are clean, safe and beds are comfy. Nice pool open in the summer. Also a restaurant and pub on site that is pretty good.

I'll stay again for sure. Like I said, nothing fancy but also no issues, especially for the great price!

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Mike D
Cassie McPhee, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2020

Good Afternoon Mike,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoy our prime and safe location, price, cleanliness, beds, outdoor pool and restaurant! I am even more thrilled to hear that have stayed with us many times, and will stay again in the future.

I appreciate your feedback, we can't wait to see you again very soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2020

Cassie the manager is the nicest lady she made sure our stay was perfect.From the king sized bed to the jacuzzi.We've stay here twice once last month and again last nite best place to stay make you feel at home.Uptown Lounge food is absolutely delicious which are in the same building.Very reasonable rates will definitely be back

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cassie McPhee, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stays with us!

We take pride in guest service and we are so happy that we went above and beyond your expectations. I am so happy to hear your anniversary, and other nights stayed made you feel right at home!

I appreciate all of your kind words and cannot wait to see you again very soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2020

My husband and I stayed a few days with Canada's Best, and it was the greatest vaca we've had on this island! Our room was big, the a/c worked like a dream in the day time heat , the beds were oh so comfy, and the swimming pool was soooo cool! The front desk had plenty of pool towels ready for us anytime we wanted a dip. We were greeted by big smiles, and the folks were ready to accomodate any way they could. The small lounge offered cold drinks and yummy hot wings. We didnt want to leave! Which is why we are going back next week. This is really the place to be for your next vaca, its roomy, quiet, and very affordable.

Date of stay: July 2020
CBVI Manager, Owner at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2020

Good Morning Michele,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our property in Charlottetown. I am especially ecstatic to hear that the highlights of your stay included your guestroom and beds, swimming pool, front desk staff and restaurant.

We love that you came back so soon, and we cannot wait to see you again for your next vacation on the Island!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback, we appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed July 13, 2020

My wife and I were traveling long hours and looking forward to getting some quality sleep. The hotel has a restaurant attached and I assume thats were they keep the large metal dumpsters that they have emptied at 3am and 6 am in the morning. We were awoken both times when the very large truck pulled up and the room felt like it actually shook when the driver lifted the dumpsters up,shook them and then dropped them down to the ground again! WHY would you have dumpsters emptied at 3am and 6am in the morning at a HOTEL, where people stay to SLEEP, can this not be done in the DAYTIME ???

Date of stay: July 2020
CBVI Manager, Owner at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2020

Good Morning kwZ9728UT,

Thank you so much for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are so sorry to hear about the disturbances during your stay from Island Waste Management collecting our garbage. Unfortunately, we do not get to choose our schedules for these pickups but your comments have been passed along directly to their offices in hopes that this issue does not happen to future guests.

We do wish you had brought this directly to our attention and we would have been so happy to change your room to one much further away.

Reviewed February 13, 2020 via mobile

Although we initially found the room smaller than expected and hot water to be hit and miss we still were relatively satisfied with the room.

Unfortunately, our tournament came to a early end and we needed to cancel. Early in the morning we had asked about the cancellation policy and were told it was fine to cancel after we knew the results of our afternoon game. We then came back to cancel and we’re told everything was adjusted, no issues. Once the other parents on the team started canceling we were then told, no we would be charged. Regardless of the fact that two separate employees told us it was ok.

When we checked out the next day some parents were told they had cancelled before 3pm so no charge. But those of us who cancelled at 4:30 would have to pay.

Some days later someone from our team called to question the decisions and the charge and they revoked the decision and reimbursed them for the third night. When I called not only was it still a no they then changed the story to say I had to have cancelled 48 hours before, not the original 24 hours quoted at check out or in my email confirmation.

This poor customer service makes me highly recommend booking your teams at a different location.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
RLResponse O, Guest Relations Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2020

Dear Sarah,
We appreciate your review. It is upsetting to know about your issues during your stay. Please accept our apologies for falling short in providing excellent customer service. Rest assured that our team will look into your comments so we can ensure we are delivering the most accurate and up to date information. We hope you give us another chance to change your perceptions and deliver a better stay in the future.