Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
Free cancellation until 21-12-10
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21-12-10
Booking.comUS$66
Hotels.comUS$61
eDreamsUS$66
All reviews front desk pool towels jacuzzi tub rooms are clean pei sink
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2021 via mobile

Me and my bf booked here to stay for our anniversary and to say it was the most horrific experience I've had at a hotel is an understatement. We booked a king suite with jacuzzi tub online through hotwire with my credit card. When we got to the hotel they needed my card again (I dont use it alot I dont know the pin) so i had to tap it. They dont have tap. I cant just pay the $250 deposit on my debit card. I cant type in the card number on the machine manually. We had to drive home and get my other credit card which also wouldnt work on there machine. I called my cc company and got them to reset my pin so I went to a bank machine and reset it so I could do the deposit. The while the attended (Vimmy) kept saying SEVERAL times if you dont pay by such a time I'll have to cancel the room. I finally get my pin changed and pay the deposit we get our keys and I ask about breakfast because it says on the website breakfast is included. No breakfast. Whatever this is about 2.5 hour affair by now so we go up to the room (NO ELEVATOR) and open the door to find the room was a MESS. It wasnt cleaned. Drag all our stuff back downstairs tell Vimmy and she goes to check to make sure we werent lying?? Gives us another room we go up trekking up the stairs again and I went to sit on the bed and I find HAIR ON THE PILLOWCASES. I then go into the bathroom and find hair in the sink and in the bathtub. By this time we are v upset and just wanted to start our night. This was disgusting especially during a pandemic they dont clean the rooms right? We trek back downstairs to desk and Vimmy "checks" the room and she finds NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. We get a refund and now this is about 3.5 of jerking us around. After we leave I got a room at the great George for $50 more dollars and got basically an apartment with a huge jacuzzi tub for 2, fresh cookies and the best customer service I've ever seen. Save your money and stay at the great george. This place is nasty.
Also was supposed to be getting an email from the manager and it never happened. Vimmy needs to work on her customer service and what a clean room means.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank meaganm680
Reviewed October 13, 2020

I've stayed here a few times, most recently in September. I try to get to Charlottetown a few times a year at least and usually end up here due to their great location and unbeatable price.

It's nothing fancy, but the rooms are clean, safe and beds are comfy. Nice pool open in the summer. Also a restaurant and pub on site that is pretty good.

I'll stay again for sure. Like I said, nothing fancy but also no issues, especially for the great price!

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Mike D
Cassie McPhee, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2020

Good Afternoon Mike,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoy our prime and safe location, price, cleanliness, beds, outdoor pool and restaurant! I am even more thrilled to hear that have stayed with us many times, and will stay again in the future.

I appreciate your feedback, we can't wait to see you again very soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2020

Cassie the manager is the nicest lady she made sure our stay was perfect.From the king sized bed to the jacuzzi.We've stay here twice once last month and again last nite best place to stay make you feel at home.Uptown Lounge food is absolutely delicious which are in the same building.Very reasonable rates will definitely be back

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cassie McPhee, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stays with us!

We take pride in guest service and we are so happy that we went above and beyond your expectations. I am so happy to hear your anniversary, and other nights stayed made you feel right at home!

I appreciate all of your kind words and cannot wait to see you again very soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2020

My husband and I stayed a few days with Canada's Best, and it was the greatest vaca we've had on this island! Our room was big, the a/c worked like a dream in the day time heat , the beds were oh so comfy, and the swimming pool was soooo cool! The front desk had plenty of pool towels ready for us anytime we wanted a dip. We were greeted by big smiles, and the folks were ready to accomodate any way they could. The small lounge offered cold drinks and yummy hot wings. We didnt want to leave! Which is why we are going back next week. This is really the place to be for your next vaca, its roomy, quiet, and very affordable.

Date of stay: July 2020
CBVI Manager, Owner at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2020

Good Morning Michele,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our property in Charlottetown. I am especially ecstatic to hear that the highlights of your stay included your guestroom and beds, swimming pool, front desk staff and restaurant.

We love that you came back so soon, and we cannot wait to see you again for your next vacation on the Island!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback, we appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed July 13, 2020

My wife and I were traveling long hours and looking forward to getting some quality sleep. The hotel has a restaurant attached and I assume thats were they keep the large metal dumpsters that they have emptied at 3am and 6 am in the morning. We were awoken both times when the very large truck pulled up and the room felt like it actually shook when the driver lifted the dumpsters up,shook them and then dropped them down to the ground again! WHY would you have dumpsters emptied at 3am and 6am in the morning at a HOTEL, where people stay to SLEEP, can this not be done in the DAYTIME ???

Date of stay: July 2020
CBVI Manager, Owner at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2020

Good Morning kwZ9728UT,

Thank you so much for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are so sorry to hear about the disturbances during your stay from Island Waste Management collecting our garbage. Unfortunately, we do not get to choose our schedules for these pickups but your comments have been passed along directly to their offices in hopes that this issue does not happen to future guests.

We do wish you had brought this directly to our attention and we would have been so happy to change your room to one much further away.