My family and I stayed in 2 rooms at the Econo Lodge in Charlottetown PEI on Aug 18 , 2011 and all I can say is DON'T STAY HERE! It was impossible to get any sleep in either room because of how thin the walls are, you can even hear other people flush their toilets!! The pipes are so loud, and people on the floor above us were not partying but talking at normal room voice and I could make out most of their conversation from our room. Its ridiculous how un-soundproofed this hotel is. I have sent several emails to the hotel directly and to the head office with no response from anyone, not even a sorry for your inconvenience. If you are travelling with your family and looking for a hotel to sleep in, this is not the one for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, the Queens Arms Inn has 62 rooms you. Choose between your standard 1 Queen Size bed, 2 double (or queen) size beds or 3 double beds. Relax in a King suite with a Jacuzzi or stay for a while in our 1 bedroom Kitchenette suite. Include in your stay is free continental breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. Most of our rooms include fridge and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Queens Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Hotel Charlottetown
- Econo Lodge Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Econo Lodge
- Queens Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island