“Loveed it!”

BOOMburger
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Loved that they use local beef, P.E.I. potatoes, Cow's cheese and butter. Man the buttered buns are sooo good! The fries and curds on the poutine were excellent as well! I had never been before but would definitely recommend the place as a non-seafood option! I am allergic so I was very happy to thoroughly enjoy my meal without worry about cross-contamination. They had the Anne of Green Gables raspberry cordial!

Date of visit: September 2017
BOOMburger, General Manager at BOOMburger, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Thank you for your great feedback on BOOMburger. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your experience here.
BOOMburger focuses on fresh and local products, cooked to perfection by a team that cares! We're glad you got to dine in that atmosphere!
BOOMburger aims to serve top quality, simple, but delicious products. PEI potatoes and PEI beef are the 2 staples products that create the perfect local dining experience!

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Tasty burger but terrible value for money - tiny squashed bun and not much filling considering I got one with the lot!

Date of visit: September 2017

Thank you for your feedback of BOOMburger.
Feel free to reach our to us via email so we can communicate further about your experience at BOOMburger! boomburgernrc@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Tried out Boom Burger as I noticed it while during around during my week long vacation in PEI. This was my first non-seafood meal as I was looking for something quick and inexpensive. As I'm from out of town I had never heard of Boom Burger and was eager to try out a new burger place.

Definitely no regrets! Everything is local so island beef, PEI potatoes and the use of COWS' cheese and butter which was great to see. However when I first walked in, I noticed the place looked oddly enough like another burger joint called Five Guys. The exact same kitchen setup and the menu had the same look and feel with small burgers being one patty and regular burgers being two patties. Even the layout of the restaurant was the same.

However I will say that Boom Burgers is better than Five Guys! The burgers are a bit bigger and the fries are waaaaay better. While I like Five Guys burgers, I don't go to Five Guys much because I'm not crazy about their fries. They're usually not crispy and I have to use a lot of ketchup to add flavour. But Boom Burger doesn't have that problem as the fries was so crispy and flavourful on their own. It's a good thing I don't live in PEI else I would be eating this more than I should .

All in all, a great food outing and a place that will be on my list for future PEI trips!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

If you want a good burger loaded the way you like it Boom Burger is the place to go. Loved to see all the 50 pound bag of PEI potatoes when we walked in. Staff was helpful and friendly. Yum, the fries were good!!

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Was there for lunch,the place was full, we have to wait for a table, tasty burger, with pei fries.Sold separately,no combos, I didn't like the buns,could use better quality ones with such good patties, get soggy quickly.The fries are great and generous.Not so the lobster rolls

Date of visit: August 2017