“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: French, Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 28 June 2015

We hadn't booked so we had a short wait for a table at this popular pizzeria. Friendly barman served us our drinks whilst we looked at the menu. Authentic pizza and great service. Recommend the antipasti appetiser

There are newer reviews for Pizza and Poutine Company

Reviewed 8 January 2015

Decent food, lots of choices of poutine, big services at decent prices. Atmosphere is a bit beat up, needs some attention. Service is lack a daisical.

Reviewed 26 October 2014

I generally do not like poutine, but the P&P's fun variations of it are definitely worth repeating. A slice of pizza there is like a full meal, and they're well made. It is always clean, service is quick, and the food is of great quality, value and taste. This is the perfect place to stop for a quick bite on the go.

1  Thank Peacock540
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Although the place is not cozy, it is a good option, especially for vegetarians who want to taste a poutine.

1  Thank Natália M
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have had the poutine and I have to say it was one of the worst things I ever ate. the fries weren't really cooked and the bag gravy nearly made me sick. I also had a piece of there cardboard pizza with the cheapest ingredients imaginable .