“Delicious and convenient”
Review of Lin's Take Out

Lin's Take Out
Ranked #65 of 255 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Great mussels, scallops, burgers, and ice cream: something for everyone! So convenient on the way to and from Greenwich Beach.

There are newer reviews for Lin's Take Out

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I took my family to Lin's TakeOut in Greenwich, PE and was so pleased with the service, food and quality. A down home restaurant rich with traditional Maritime and Canadian Cuisine. The Scallop Burger was probably the best thing I have ever eaten !!!! 5+ stars ... two thumbs up

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My family and I were sitting on the beach this week at Greenwich National Park in PEI when hunger struck. Three of us popped into a car and drove a few kilometers to Lin's Take-out. We were really surprised by the huge menu she offered as well as the line up of cars and customers trying to get lunch. We had fish and chips (excellent), a hamburger platter (delicious) and chicken nuggets (also a hit). When in the neighbourhood of the National Park or St. Peter's Bay in general, don't miss this excellent eatery!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This is a little local take-out restaurant tucked away from the main roads but on the way to the popular Greenwich Dunes National Park. I've been here a couple of times with varied experiences. Their burgers are very good. I placed a large take out order recently only to find that there were items missing unfortunately when I returned home and unpacked the order. On my last visit, I ordered the whole deep fried clams and they were quite different from other deep fried clams that I've had elsewhere - differently shaped and kind of rubbery and chewy. The service is very friendly and the prices are moderate. There is outdoor seating on picnic tables or a sheltered indoor eating area. Next time, I think I will stick to the burgers and will check my take-out order before leaving but I would give this place another try.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Hunger pangs came while heading to the Greenwich Dunes and saw Lin's. Unsure if they are family-owned but the casual welcoming feel drew us in. The perfectly prepared lobster sandwiches, perogies, and poutine were a joy to eat and easy on the wallet. Make a point to stop if you're nearby and there is a seating area. Simply the best seafood meal we've had in PEI.