“GOOD FOOD..... BUT .....”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #181 of 292 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Description: The SUBWAY brand is the world's largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 39,000 locations around the world. We've become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. From the beginning: we are guided by the passion for delighting customers by serving delicious, made-to-order sandwiches.
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I always like Subway food BUT ....... get rid of that NO-GOOD CRAP-RAP Radio Station noise with the GARBAGE commercials in the ceiling speakers. Easy-listening commercial-free background music is good as long as it's not crap-rap.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

I go to this subway at least twice a week. I go after work at around 10pm and my visits always go one of two ways, I either have a lovely female (not sure of her name) take my order and go out of her way to heat up meatballs that are put away for the night or I have a male (Chris) who claims to be out of everything... all the time.

I understand that the bread is baked fresh and that sometimes you do run out of items, but when he always says he is out of meatballs and chicken at night I find it very irritating. I feel like he just wants to close the store right at 11 so he can leave and doesn't care if customers are happy at all.

I have had the same thing happen with him at least 4 times and it's disappointing to say the least.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Food/sub was delicious but I was not prepared for the long wait. Didn't appear to be that busy but more staff might have been nice to move things along faster, especially in the busy summer months.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 17, 2016

With any fast food restaurant the service and cleanliness of the place can be hit or miss. It is hard sometimes to motivate people who are not highly paid for their work. Having said that, todays experience here was very good. The area was clean, the staff friendly and attentive and the food good.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed January 23, 2016

The bread smells extremely bad... Would never eat there! Ingredients such as beef and chicken are so pumped up with artificial stuff, how could anyone in their right mind eat there?

Date of visit: October 2015