All reviews off season rates comfy bed the location is perfect walking distance to everything downtown charlottetown fantastic stay coffee maker home away from home main floor larry fireplace vending pei hypnotist toaster charm cot
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Our Crew manage some of the biggest touring acts in the world! We work with
international touring bands, Trailer Park Boys, Kenny Vrs Spenny , Legends Of Rock N Roll and many more! When we are in Charlottetown, we always stay at the
Suites Of Euston, because it has that home away from home feeling! You will not
find a better place that gives you value for your money! The rooms are very unique
unlike that cold corporate feel! Check it out for yourself! Its the offical place to stay for the stars that travel to the Island!

Room tip: all the rooms are unique and very good
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Stephen G
Reviewed May 12, 2018

I will admit, I was booking this online through Hotels.com and I was surprised my Virtual Visa Card from RBC worked when I used it to complete the booking.

Let me get my negative feedback out of the way first as these were some issues that may cause Visitors to not choose this hotel.

But besides that this Hotel was easy to miss, you have a small sign on the front yard and there is a very small Parking lot available, to put things into context, the Parking lot is shared with the house next door, and with 9 units the site only has 3 spots available for parking.

Still on the parking, the Parking lot is a dirt lot with some potholes and ruts, its not ruin your shocks bad, nore is it Tire ripping bad, but it gives the impression that the site doesn't have parking.

Getting from my parking spot to the front door, I found that the door was Locked but there was a door bell on the door to call the Innkeeper, The doorbell could easily be missed, if a visitor was not paying attention.

The Hotel is easily missed if you are driving down Euston St, there's no real signage just a small yard sign that can be missed and a Open sign.

My main concern is the lack of a Ramp or assist poles or handle bars on the entry way, If you have mobility issues or have mobility aids like a cane, Walker, wheelchair, Ect you are either going to have a hard time getting in, or going a crossed the street to the Quality Inn.

If you get in, and the Rooms on the main floor are taken and you have mobility issues, you have two more sets of stairs to try and get up into the upper suites.

also no breakfast or coffee in the morning for you.

That being said, once you get inside, the interior is very charming and well taken care of, I think it shows that Todd put a LOT of work into the building, and the suites.

The room was very clean and surprisingly quiet being on the street side of the building, and the Bed was very comfortable, I slept very well that night.

the rooms have 'Kitchenettes' but it consists of a sink, Microwave, Fridge and dishes and cutlery, no stove, but that's not a big issue.

The room is nice, but it feels very busy, there is a nice fireplace near the entryway, but you miss out on it when you are laying on the bed in room 9.

the TV is on the top of the Shelves and I missed it the first time I walked into the room.

though Netflix and Youtube is good to have.

Overall its not a bad place to stay if you are on a tight budget, the price is well worth it and staying in a historic building is really nice, just be aware of some of the drawbacks.

In all honesty It felt like I was in a dorm more than a hotel room, but overall this site is really nice and I would recommend it for people on a tight budget.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
fun656849, Owner at Suites of Euston, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Thank you for your review .

Reviewed May 12, 2018

I stayed at the hotel for just one night, but I really enjoyed it. The staff was super helpful, they gave me a lot of tips about Charlottetown and they did everything so that my stay was as nice as possible.
The rooms are well equipped and clean...
I would definitely come back!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Samuel R

Thank you .

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

This place is one of a kind, the building is full of character and has very nice rooms with each one having a slightly different design. Todd the owner was there to great us and made us feel extremely welcome. The location is perfect walking distance to everything you need. Will definitely be staying there again in the near future:)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
fun656849, Owner at Suites of Euston, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Thank you .

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Great place to stay! The suites at this location are very charming, with its historical Charlottetown decor. However, they are also equipped with up-to-date amenities like a reasonably large kitchenette (microwave, small refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, large sink, cutlery, dishes etc.). The rooms have a flatscreen tv, wifi, Netflix, YouTube and other apps. The beds are capacious and comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
fun656849, Owner at Suites of Euston, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Thank you !