Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$57
CheapTicketsUS$57
Orbitz.comUS$57
TripadvisorUS$57
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2020

Woke up to the dripping of water, which resulted in a full waterfall coming through the ceiling. We asked for our second night to be refunded as we wouldn't stay. As well we asked for 50 percent off the first night as reimbursement for the inconvenience. It has been 1 month since the incident, the owner TODD MUNN (I know you read these reviews Todd) has been shady, and has YET TO REFUND US the full amount even though he has repeatedly said he would. TODD you can keep the money, you obviously need it. Hope that nobody in their right mind would ever stay here.

GIVE ME MY MONEY AND I WILL DELETE THIS REVIEW.

I don't even need to get into the empty bottles, dirty socks, lack of toilet paper, and other things that were left from a previous stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed August 4, 2020

They say you get what you pay for but what I did not expect was a door lock that was broken, dirty wine glasses in the room, a bed so lumpy that I could not stay asleep and an innkeeper who could not be found in the morning when I tried to check out. But, the place is well located and full of character. The rooftop patio was amazing.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a new mattress.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed June 19, 2020

I booked a night here thru hotels.com and when I told my partner he said to cancel it immediately because he had heard that the owners over book and that the pictures of the place are not "true" so I canceled my booking. I waited the 30 days that hotels.com told me to wait to receive my refund, since the hotel took my money as soon as I booked, and when I did not receive the refund I contacted hotels. com. They asked me to provide a copy of my credit card statement showing the charge as the owner said he had NO RECORD of billing me!!! I did provide that copy. In the mean time the owner actually called me on my cell phone to ask me if I still wanted the booking (which was 2 days before check in) I said NO that I had canceled and contacted hotels. com because I never received a credit for the amount that they had billed me!!! I have never had this happen to me before, and have canceled many reservations with hotels.com!! This place has a dishonest owner, trying to make money off of people! If you read some reviews you will see that he over books and misrepresents his establishment!! Save yourself time and money and book somewhere else!!!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed January 23, 2020 via mobile

Love love love this place! Next time in PEI will book again for sure. Here for work and able to walk the distance from here. The owner Todd Munn allowed me to stay on last minute notice with a room available. I stored my luggage in the morning then proceeded to my job and checked in officially at 6:30pm after work. He was here to greet me. Larry is awesome ( the Inn keeper). He lives here on site and any needs he is available. I travel all over Ontario and Atlantic provinces with my job and highly recommend this lovely place to stay. More than happy I found this gem for my week stay. Thankyou Todd Munn.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Todd M, Owner at Suites of Euston, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2020

Thank you .

Reviewed October 15, 2019

Great location. Walk-able to most Charlottetown activities and amenities.

The room, although quaint, was cramped and uncomfortable. The cafe' style table and chairs were a nice touch, but they made closet access difficult and the cafe' chairs were the only chairs in the room. No place to really sit and relax, read, or watch TV either. The TV was mounted on the wall right next to the bed instead of in a position where you could lay in bed and see it.

The room and facilities were cramped but very clean, however the overwhelming pungent odor of chlorine bleach almost sent my asthma into overdrive.

All in all it was a nice stay but we will look for other lodgings if we visit the area again.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank 44joyceg
Todd M, Owner at Suites of Euston, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2019