“Sooooooooooooo amazingly good!”

Ranked #27 of 260 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: PEI lobster rolls, awesome grilled cheese, local craft beer. Eat in, enjoy our sunny deck or take-out.
Reviewed 1 October 2017

When we visit PEI ( almost every year from Ontario), Dave's Lobster is our FIRST stop each year! We have eaten lobster rolls in many locations and in several eastern Canadian provinces. Dave's Lobster is the best! We order the local; tons of lobster, mayo and lettuce ,all on a tasty soft roll served with a bag of Covered Bridge potato chips. So delicious, we would unfailingly recommend!!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This was a fabulous lobster roll,very expensive.Good service and friendly staff.Clean restaurant with good washrooms.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I had the half and half lobster roll for lunch. Half of the roll is cold with lots of chilled lobster, celery, and a tiny bit of mayo. The warm half was filled with warm lobster meat, yummy butter, fresh cut chives and light seasoning. Both were delicious, but the warm side was my favorite. The roll is served with your choice of chips and a tasty pickle. I opted for the Raspberry Cordial to drink and it was perfect. Thanks for a great meal!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

After eating many lobster rolls throughout the Maritimes and Maine, this was one of the worst that we had. Definitely not worth the price. There are plenty of better lobster rolls which will you a cost you a less. Go somewhere else!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I don't read Chatelaine, but I really expected something amazing after seeing the Chatelaine magazine quotes this restaurant had up. So after ordering the hot and cold lobster rolls, I can safely say that I still won't read Chatelaine. Expensive, and service was a little slow too because it was one person making the food and one person taking orders.