“I'm a fan”

TACO BOYZ INC
Ranked #91 of 293 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Wife and I grabbed dinner here while in town. I loved it, she thought it was mediocre. I had a burrito bowl. It was a large portion of food and filled me up. The staff was very friendly and the establishment was clean.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I am not sure if both Charlottetown locations are owned by the same people but we visited the Buchanan St location and just thinking of what I saw makes me ill. The staff member on the second half of the assembly line finished my order, proceeded to ring up my order with his gloves on and after I paid, he went right back to completing the next persons order with the same gloves on. What is the point of the gloves then?? I didn't notice if he had done that when making my family's meal but just watching him put his dirty gloves directly into the food containers made me want to throw up. And that was after he used a pen to open a bag of cheese. Lastly, I have never been to a taco place that charged for having salsa on the side if I didn't want it directly on my taco. Overall a horrible experience. I was so excited to try this place and am so disgusted now. I was hoping to write the manager directly in case they may want to address what is happening in their restaurant but can't seem to find their contact info.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a fast inexpensive lunch. Just like USA's Chipotle or Canadian's Mucho Burrito. Tasty mexican fast food. Small place with few table, most of the people order to go.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Had heard a lot of things about Taco Boyz and decided to try it on a recent visit to Charlottetown. I went in on a Sunday afternoon, was the only customer in the place and still had to wait a good 10 minutes before the attendant even took my order although there were two guys working there. Customer service was clearly not their strong point.

Compared to other Canadian & US "mexican" take-out joints, this was about average. He loaded the taco shells with veggies which was good and the price was reasonable but the overall experience was such that I wouldn't go back again.

Tip to travelers: it's located in a little strip mall off a side street. Without GPS I never would have found it.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank waynemM6473JN
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Based on other reviews we stopped by looking for some Mexican food..

The pros
Good food,
Good choice of veggies
Ample portions
Clean

Cons
While the food was good...this is really a take out restaurant/ no alcohol served..you can eat there ( we did)

In sum, if you are looking to pickup some decent food and maybe head over to Victoria Park this is a good choice...if you are looking for a place to sit down and enjoy a dinner I would suggest that you go somewhere lese

Date of visit: June 2018