“expensive but amazing pizza”

Piatto Pizzeria + Enoteca
Ranked #5 of 264 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Neapolitan Wood-Fired Pizzeria | VPN-Certified Piatto is a gathering place centred around a passion for fine food, fabulous wines, friends and family. Check out the little gems we've come across—diverse wines from across the globe, authentic Neapolitan wood-fired pizza, coffee and fabulous desserts—all in a casual atmosphere and with reasonable prices. In our world, authenticity is big. Our pizzaiolo use ingredients and procedures regulated by the Italian governing association (VPN)—so you experience a "true" pizza like you would find in the energetic pizzerias in Naples, Italy (but without the airfare).
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The server was very sweet and she took the time to explain the menu items I never felt rushed at all

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Great service best food. Had my bday party here and they made me feel special. Best coffee and wine bar in ctown. They have the best ingredients and dough. I will definitely be back again. I can't wait definetly recommend.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I wish we had not already eaten as their pizza looked great & was highly recommended by our new friends Shelley & Trina. The bartender was very friendly and attentive. Please tell Shelley her "American sister" says hi.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered the lunch special that included soup of the day: a chili. It was obvious that both contained high quality ingredients. I really enjoyed the Capricciosa pizza. The service was friendly and very fast.

When at the restaurant, do ask about their impressive pizza oven.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

A wonderful pizzeria to have lunch and enjoy the good selection of background music and a fine choice of pizzas. A fine glass of red wine, either Pinot Noir or Chianti and a well presented meal with wonderful service from friendly staff. Highly recommended.