“Sept 25/2015”

goji's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #7 of 10 Dessert in Charlottetown
Description: We serve pure, delicious, probiotic-rich yogurt, gelato, non-dairy soft serve as well as Belgian chocolate dipped cones, smoothies, cakes and artisan frozen novelties! Come sit by the fireplace, tuck yourself into a cozy corner, grab a couch and hang out!
Reviewed September 25, 2015

The first thing I noticed walking in the door was how clean the place is. Nothing turns me off quicker than the cleaning is left to last. We had orange smoothies on a late summer day and they were yummy!! I liked being able to add a bit of protean . I am assuming the gent behind the counter was the owner, he was very nice to chat with.

1  Thank Julie I

Reviewed June 26, 2015

Went out on a lovely afternoon to treat my 3 kids. The owners are very quiet, not personable at all, maybe lack of personality? and thats ok. My 11 year old daugther had mingled up to the front to check out the toppings (which she would never touch), she was stirring up the chocolate or something on the lines, I was directly behind her with my back against her, when i turned around the owner was glarring over her and grabber her shoulder and scolded her not to be doing that! my poor daughter teared right up, she got a scare from him. I confronted him, he then put his hand on me (not for long) and apologized, sorry so not aceptable. NEVER WOULD I RECOMEND this place. Go to Berry Healthy for a much much better exsperience, plus there better and dont cost an arm and a leg.