“Delish”

goji's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #6 of 8 Dessert in Charlottetown
Description: We serve pure, delicious, probiotic-rich yogurt, gelato, non-dairy soft serve as well as Belgian chocolate dipped cones, smoothies, cakes and artisan frozen novelties! Come sit by the fireplace, tuck yourself into a cozy corner, grab a couch and hang out!
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy their lactose free options and fresh fruit. Go here regularly with my family and my co-workers. Love that they have a reward program.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

I saw they got an unfair 1 star review and decided to take the time to give them a 5 star . Have been there several times and they were always good. Owners may be quiet but certainly not rude. I never let my children play with the food so always a good experience.

1  Thank IslandKeith2016
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

Build your own Sunday's. Pay by weight.

Different flavors. Different as ingredients.

Kids love it!!!!

Me too ;))))

Open year round.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

Our family has been hooked on Gojis since their opening in NB. Our kids love it. Great atmosphere, funky color scheme. Great tasting low fat and no fat items to choose from.. Very friendly staff. It is expensive tho. For two adults and two children your bill will easily be above 20.00 however its much better than foam and synthetic ice cream. Check them out.. Dont forget to collect Goji points.. They are usable on your order when you have enough of them and certainly for regulars like us it takes a big chunk out of your bill. One complaint I do have is they have recently been labeling their own bottled water. 1.75 each.. Come on Gojis... Thats a little crazy.. Why not have a filtered water system in place such as an Ionizer or reverse osmosis machine and charge me 25. for the cup.. The coffee they recently began to sell isn't something that will have you wanting more. Great concept forsure just be ready to spend some money.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

The first thing I noticed walking in the door was how clean the place is. Nothing turns me off quicker than the cleaning is left to last. We had orange smoothies on a late summer day and they were yummy!! I liked being able to add a bit of protean . I am assuming the gent behind the counter was the owner, he was very nice to chat with.

1  Thank Julie I