“Great food and friendly service”

The Brickhouse Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #22 of 294 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We have created a truly unique dining experience based on local products, a culinary flare and an atmosphere that brings the kitchen to the forefront. We invite you to experience and enjoy The Brickhouse and Marc's Lounge in Downtown Charlottetown today.
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We had a thanksgiving dinner here and it was a lovely experience, though wasn’t the full traditional type meal. The service was friendly and prompt. The restaurant has a nice ambience as well. A solid 4.

Date of visit: October 2018
brickhousepei, Guest Services at The Brickhouse Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Hi Louise W,
We're so happy to have spent thanksgiving with you!! Thank you for sharing your experience, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Based on the reviews, I figured this to an above average restaurant, but not excellent, restaurant. However, on our visit, we found Brickhouse to be very good to excellent. The food was all very good, prepared and presented well, service was very good too if maybe a tad aloof, and we really liked the atmosphere of the place. With so many restaurants to choose from, we ultimately just chose Brickhouse based on the outside menu and we were really happy with our choice.

Hi tww37,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us here at The Brickhouse! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

All our meals were excellent - creative and delicious. The restaurant is fun and friendly with good music in the background. Our waitress was MIA for most of the evening.

Date of visit: October 2018

Hi boltuprightCanada,
Thank you for sharing, we always appreciate hearing from our guests to hep us improve. We are so happy you enjoyed your meals and the atmosphere; however, we'd like to apologize for the disappointing service and we'll be sure to pass along your message to the rest of the team.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

I had a little chip on my shoulder about this place....I cannot lie. I had made reservations for the first night (online) and was called a couple of weeks before my trip with a cancellation because of a private party. BUT on our last night in PEI (Sunday) we found ourselves here as many places were closed. It was delicious. My mom's dish of haddock and baby bok choy was the best fish we had on the island and that is saying something. Service was delightful. A great way to end our trip

Hi amenakaye,
We are so happy you stopped in during your last night on PEI. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again when you visit the Island next!

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I came here for our first dinner out in Charlottetown and we are very pleased that we did. The atmosphere is lovely, quiet and relaxing.

We started with the tuna tartar ... amazing. So fresh and flavourful. I didn’t care for the waffle chips it came with but the tuna was fantastic.

I decided to go with the roasted hen and again, I was very happy with my choice. My partner had the haddock and scallop pot pie. His was equally awesome. Very different dishes that were both done so well.

I would most certainly come here again and have no hesitation to recommend it to others.

Hi mrsukplumber,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review, we always love hearing from our guests. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and we hope to see you again during your next visit to Charlottetown!