“Birthday celebration”

Ranked #15 of 282 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Our family reserved the separate dining room for a surprise birthday party. The room was just the right size to accommodate our group of about 20 people and helped to keep the children in one area. The staff were very helpful in setting up the room and allowing us to use our own tablecloth, napkins and decorations. Our waiters were very efficient in keeping all the orders straight. Everyone was happy with the quality of their food. My only concern was the noise level. I know that our group was noisy and I worried about how this would affect the regular customers in the restaurant. Although I closed the glass doors several times, the staff seemed to prefer to have them open. We thought Papa Joe's was a great venue for this special event and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you!

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Hi,
Four of us on Halloween eve. Fast courteous service. We all enjoyed the hottest meals ever served at any restaurant this year. Good on ya.

We had liver, Thai fish, Mediterranean plate and lamb. Piping hot !!

Prices are slightly increased since our last visit. Probably to help cover the new indoor facelift.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Had a burger but was still great. Good variety of food on menu. Nice clean restaurant

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

This was recommended to me by an Islander. Good spot great menu choices and lots of seating. All of our food was great and spot on. Will be back. Tried the burger love and it was amazing.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I have been to Papa Joe's only twice. The first time on my own to try the burger that won Burger Love for them. Not bad. Not my favorite but tasty enough. The second time I went with my mother and this was after the beautiful renovation they did. The service was great and the meal was spot on. My mother had some kind of fish dish which was very nice and I had some type of feature involving Indian food which was flavourful, balanced and portioned just right. Well done!