“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nova Scotia, Canada
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2011

I happened to pass this place on foot as I was walking into Summerside and decided to look at the menu. One of my favourite flavours of hard ice cream is Pralines and Cream and I saw it on the board. So I decided to order a small cone (a baby) and it was delicious. The next day, I brought my husband with me, and we got there about 915 PM just before closing. We both ordered soft cones, with chocolate and vanilla combined. We both commented how tasty this flavour was.

I recommend this place because of the delicious ice cream at reasonable prices, with lots of different flavours to pick from. The service is fast even though the place is busy. It is conveniently located close to downtown, near the boardwalk that goes along the waterfront. We are looking forward to our next trip to Summerside, to have more delicious ice cream at Sunny's!

• Visited August 2011