“Amazing and authentic Greek food!”

La Cuisine De Christina
Ranked #11 of 719 Restaurants in Laval
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Went on the weekend for the most awesome Greek food I've ever had! γιαγιά Christina know's how to cook and the rest of the crew were great. The waitress is amazing and funny too. You could tell she loves working there. We had the lamb, chicken, pork, platter and it was so good. The best as far as I'm concerned. We will return for sure when we are in the region:)

Reviewed June 3, 2018

warmly greeted; menu explained, tour of the buffet. Very good service, very good food (humongus portions!).
only problem for me : very noisy. The local is small and cosy, nice greek decoration, simple, a little music that was heard at the beginning, but it was full and people were enjoying themselves and the food. I had a hard time having a conversation with the person right next to me it was so loud.
I would go back maybe on a weekday to try more of their food.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and friendly staff! Even the cooks come out to make sure you’re enjoying your meal. There’s a lot of places where you can get a souvlaki but you go to Christina’s for the authentic stuff. If you’re not too familiar with Greek cuisine, do yourself a favour and go with what the hostess or manager suggests. They are always on point and never disappoint.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely the best, most authentic Greek food I have ever had. I keep going back and bringing more people every time! It's so fun to have the group share a bunch of plates from whatever Christina and her son are making that night. We are always so full when we leave because we leave our plates empty! Delicious, and the staff are incredibly kind and helpful. Truly a unique and special restaurant experience!!!

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Came here last night and it was amazing. I had the roast pork and vegetables,
best pork I have ever eat anywhere, my boyfriend had the stuffed meat with
feta and cheese and the risotto which was fantastic. I highly recommend
this wonderful place if you want to go somewhere you can relax and feel
like your at home!
sincerely, Karen & Bill

Been to La Cuisine De Christina? Share your experiences!