Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
US$85
Booking.comUS$95
Trip.comUS$96
eDreamsUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2017

It's a Motel after all, right! Well, I was pleasantly surprised. Both the room and bathroom were spotless. It also offers continental breakfast. It may not look like much from the outside, just don't judge a book by its cover.

Room tip: There are different types of rooms, from regular to spa, and some in between.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lefabreville, Gérant at Le Fabreville Motel et Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

I've read the reviews and had my reservations but I continued with the booking because I wanted a theme room. I had the iceberg room. I was not disappointed. The room was clean, the shower crazy hot, plenty of towels and toiletries, a hair dyer, stereo, dvd player and a fridge. There was a Keurig coffee machine with no pods. Maybe you're supposed to bring your own? There were some noises from the neighbouring rooms but once it got late (say 11pm) the volume was turned down.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenmito

Thanks you very much for your feedback.

The management

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

I went to Laval for work and stayed there for a week. The rooms were nice and clean and it was very well located. In fact it s not far from Montréal for a night out! Thanks for a great time. I recommend this place for work or pleasure.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2016

The location was perfect, rooms were very clean, the free breakfast was very good and the staff was very kind. It also included a parking spot. The only problem we had was a cigarette smell in our room. I would highly recommend this place for its price.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2016

On the site it said non smoking room $73 double occupancy, After having paid I realized they charged me extra, went to the front desk they told me I have a comfort room? there is absolutely nothing extra about the room other than it is none smoking, they charge me $84. and change plus taxes and also they also charge me $94 and change for a Friday night they claim it is weekend prices, absolutely none of that was stated when I reserved the room. In the end its buyer beware they took almost $100 extra on what was published and refused to refund. Hence the rating of 1 for misleading people and charging extra.

This place is also advertised as hotel it is actually a motel and have only motel type rooms.

I would have given them a better rating but I really don't enjoy been charged more than was I was quoted, again buyer beware.

Room tip: Rooms ok nothing special be aware of extra charges after the fact.
Date of stay: June 2016