Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
eDreamsUS$90
CheapTicketsUS$90
Orbitz.comUS$90
Trip.comUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This was a very basic, out-of--the way place, & I would probably only have given it a 3 rating, but the 3 or 4 front desk people we dealt with were especially pleasant. The room was clean, & there was adequate space. It had a mini fridge (with a small freezer section), mini Keurig, hair dryer, small closet, couch, small table & chairs. The bed was fairly hard. The AC worked well, but was pretty noisy. The area of the hotel in general was very quiet. No microwave or laundry facilities on site. Breakfast was included & consisted of cereal, hard boiled eggs, pastries, bread, bagels, coffee, tea. The 1st night was booked through Priceline. When I paid for the 2nd night at the desk, they gave a 10% AAA discount. Overall, I would stay here again if I happened to be in the area & just needed a place to sleep.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lefabreville, Gérant at Le Fabreville Motel et Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thank you for having taken the time to write this review!

Hope to see you again soon.

The management

Reviewed August 19, 2017

It's a Motel after all, right! Well, I was pleasantly surprised. Both the room and bathroom were spotless. It also offers continental breakfast. It may not look like much from the outside, just don't judge a book by its cover.

Room tip: There are different types of rooms, from regular to spa, and some in between.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lefabreville, Gérant at Le Fabreville Motel et Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

I've read the reviews and had my reservations but I continued with the booking because I wanted a theme room. I had the iceberg room. I was not disappointed. The room was clean, the shower crazy hot, plenty of towels and toiletries, a hair dyer, stereo, dvd player and a fridge. There was a Keurig coffee machine with no pods. Maybe you're supposed to bring your own? There were some noises from the neighbouring rooms but once it got late (say 11pm) the volume was turned down.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenmito

Thanks you very much for your feedback.

The management

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

I went to Laval for work and stayed there for a week. The rooms were nice and clean and it was very well located. In fact it s not far from Montréal for a night out! Thanks for a great time. I recommend this place for work or pleasure.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2016

The location was perfect, rooms were very clean, the free breakfast was very good and the staff was very kind. It also included a parking spot. The only problem we had was a cigarette smell in our room. I would highly recommend this place for its price.

Date of stay: August 2016