Lowest prices for your stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
HolidayInn.comUS$141
TravelocityUS$141
PricelineUS$141
All reviews front desk metro station montreal mall carrefour bell tub pros
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2020 via mobile

Despite a rocky start to my stay, the way that front desk manager Lidia Gonzalez approached my concerns and resolved them, I would definitely recommend this hotel in the future. The hotel is well located, comfortable and clean.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2020

My Son recently has surgery in Laval Quebec and the closest hotel near the medical facility was the Holiday Inn in Laval Quebec. Staff was very friendly and professional they treated us with great compassion and dignity while we stayed there.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Wille D
GMHILAVAL, Manager at Holiday Inn Laval - Montreal, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2020

Good day,

On behalf of the Holiday Inn Laval, we would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your last stay with us.

We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our property, and we would also like to thank you for your comments regarding our staff. I hope that we will have the pleasure of having you back on your next stay in Laval.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey.

Kind regards,

Jessica Leboeuf
Front Desk Supervisor
Holiday Inn Laval

Reviewed September 9, 2019

The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. However, the carpet in the hallway has some "bumps" in it (I almost tripped because of it) and the mattress was way too soft. We did sleep properly.
Also, some small store would be useful instead of the vending machines.

I feel that this hotel is clean but does need to be renovated a bit as it looks tired. The A/C unit is also noisy.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Tyra56
GMHILAVAL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Laval - Montreal, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Hello Tyra56,

On behalf of the Holiday Inn Laval, i would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property on your last stay with us.

We would like to thank you for your kind comments about our staff, we truly appreciate. Rest assured, that we will transferred your comments to head department of the hotel about your suggestions. Indeed, our hotel has not the most modern looking but we do are expecting some major renovations at the end of 2020. We thank you for your comments and suggestions since they will help us to improve continually in the near future.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback!

Kind regards,

Lidia Gonzalez
Front Office Manager

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

This property is dated and the cleanliness is lacking. I was not impressed with the service either. The bathroom floor was full of hair when we arrived and the room smelled musty. The fridge was also dirty and they had to come back to clean both. There was no offer to discount our room or upgrade, simply to clean it and add points to our account which are a headache to use anyway.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
GMHILAVAL, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Laval - Montreal, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Good day SeeTheWorld83,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property.

On behalf of the Holiday Inn Laval, i would to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences occurred on your last stay with. Rest assured that we will transferred your comments to the head department of the Housekeeping to make sure that situations like these don't happen again. Moreover, if we were not able to offer you an upgrade at that moment it's probably because we were sold out, otherwise it would be a pleasure to offer you an upgrade. I'm sorry if that option was not offered to you.Rest assured that with your IHG points, you are able to use them for reward nights or even to buy item on the IHG catalog. We highly suggest to go take a look so you can redeem your IHG points. Again, we are sincerely sorry that we didn't reach your expectations and rest assured that we will work on those issues and improve our-self.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

Regards,

Lidia G.
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed May 29, 2019

I think the owner of this hotel might want to investigate why so many car gets stolen out of his parking lot. If a police officer says word for word that a lot of cars get stolen there I'd probably put some measures in place to protect my guests vehicles.

First of the cameras are only on the hotel none are around the parking lot. There could be a gate for after the bar close that let in guests only. If I owned this hotel I'd probably also investigate why my hotel more than others like is there something going on here?

Not safe at all to even walk through the lot at night alone. There is most times nobody at front desks. We and nobody I know will be using this hotel again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MariePixie
michaelmathieu11, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Laval - Montreal, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Good day MariePixie,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property, I was sad to read that something happened to your vehicle while your most recent stay in Laval. Rest assured, we have worked in close colaboration with the authorities when these *isolated* sitautions have occured.

Saying that car theft at our property has never happened would be a lie but the hotel strongly disagrees with the statement that ''a lot of cars get stolen there''. This is simply false. Although we appreciate your suggestion, we are located right by the highway (a public road) making it impossible to install a gate after the bar closes.

Furthermore, I would like to sincerely apologise to you if you felt unsafe walking through our parking. Rest assured there is no need to feel this way as our parking is equiped with CCTV camera and our front desk team is available for you 24h/7, if need be. May I add that no incident has been reported to us in many many years.

Once more I would like to thank you for letting us know your concerns and wish you a great day!

Michael M.