“Delightful as well as delicious!”
Review of Talay Thai II

Talay Thai II
Ranked #294 of 691 Restaurants in Laval
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I don't know what the people who wrote the negative comments are on but this place is amazing. Great food, nice service and an unforgettable experience. My husband and I make it a point to go there at least once a month. Their hot and sour soup and red and green curry dishes are phenomenal. I recommend this place if you want traditional Thai food at its best.
Going there again this Saturday!!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2013

My wife and I had read the review of this place in La Presse and decided to try it out since we both love Asian food. Upon arriving, we were surprised by the restaurant's downstair neighbor... An erotic massage parlour. Regardless, we entered to find an ordinary and typical decor, but when we tasted the food... WOW! The service was excellent, but the food for the price was outstanding... One can easily pay two if not three times the price at an upscale prententious restaurant like Le Piment Rouge plus you bring your own wine. Well worth it! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Wasn't to sure after entering...but was very impressed with the food & service! Very impressed, our meals were tasteful and well presented...a multitude of flavours with each bite. We will go back!

1  Thank Simon D
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Very tasty, very good value at lunch. They have a nice choice of lunch meals, most of them served with their mango salad that is incredible.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

I was quite surprised to find a negative review of this place. My husband & I had a date night here last Friday night and it was wonderful. We loved the Thai atmosphere and decor, the service was perfect, the food was absolutely delicious and Chan (one of the owners) even came by to ask if everything was to our liking. We are coming back December 18th, a large group of us, for our staff holiday dinner and party. I'm looking forward to it!