“Quite a little gem! Highly recommend.”
Review of Talay Thai II

Talay Thai II
Ranked #96 of 751 Restaurants in Laval
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Helpful and friendly staff, nice ambience and a good menu at fair prices. I had chicken cashew which came with sticky rice and, uniquely, with orange segments. I am something of an 'expert' on chicken cashew and I have to say this was one of the best ever and the orange worked surprisingly well.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went there with 2 friends on a Thrusday night around 7h. Parking was full. No lineup but had to wait a little before being seated, the staff looked very busy but they were nice and friendly.

The food was good but not excellent. I took the red cari chicken with coco milk and peanut sauce on the "table d'hôte". For 22$, I got a soup, 2 rolls, mango salad, rice, chicken and tea. Great value for the price in the Laval area.

BYOB

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We go there quite often because of the nice atmosphere, very good food and service, and last but not least, the affordable prices. I strongly recommend it. And don't forget to bring your wine!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We picked this because of it's rating on Trip advisor, the atmosphere was fun, the food was good and we left having had a great evening. We were a little hesitant when we got there because it shares a parking lot with a massage parlour but we were glade we stayed.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We go there at least once a month. The atmosphere/decor is fabulous. The food is absolutely delicious and very diversified compare to many Thai resto....The surrounding of the restaurant is kind of in habitual...Des Laurentides and St-Martin but the interior make U forgot about it.

A restaurant that good should be in the Centropolis district.

You must try! One visit and I'm sure you will be coming back