“Quite a little gem! Highly recommend.”
Review of Talay Thai II

Talay Thai II
Ranked #294 of 691 Restaurants in Laval
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Helpful and friendly staff, nice ambience and a good menu at fair prices. I had chicken cashew which came with sticky rice and, uniquely, with orange segments. I am something of an 'expert' on chicken cashew and I have to say this was one of the best ever and the orange worked surprisingly well.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Went there with 2 friends on a Thrusday night around 7h. Parking was full. No lineup but had to wait a little before being seated, the staff looked very busy but they were nice and friendly.

The food was good but not excellent. I took the red cari chicken with coco milk and peanut sauce on the "table d'hôte". For 22$, I got a soup, 2 rolls, mango salad, rice, chicken and tea. Great value for the price in the Laval area.

BYOB

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We go there quite often because of the nice atmosphere, very good food and service, and last but not least, the affordable prices. I strongly recommend it. And don't forget to bring your wine!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We picked this because of it's rating on Trip advisor, the atmosphere was fun, the food was good and we left having had a great evening. We were a little hesitant when we got there because it shares a parking lot with a massage parlour but we were glade we stayed.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We go there at least once a month. The atmosphere/decor is fabulous. The food is absolutely delicious and very diversified compare to many Thai resto....The surrounding of the restaurant is kind of in habitual...Des Laurentides and St-Martin but the interior make U forgot about it.

A restaurant that good should be in the Centropolis district.

You must try! One visit and I'm sure you will be coming back