“My go to restaurant in laval”
Review of Calvi

Calvi
Ranked #14 of 751 Restaurants in Laval
Price range: US$12 - US$37
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a mediterranean cuisine restaurant with fish, seafood, veal, grilled meat, French, Italian and Spanish dishes. We have 7 private rooms with a capacity from 4 to 90 people that are at your disposal to entertain your business associates, families and friends. Plasma screens are available for your conferences. Wine connoisseur ? Choose your own wine in our cellar. **no gluten and vegetarian option
Reviewed March 10, 2018

I’ve always loved the quality of the food there but the new menu is so fresh and modern and sure to please anyone with or without a gourmet palette.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

I celebrated my 39th birthday with a group of 8 of my closest friends at Calvi last week.
We had such a great time! I started my meal with the petite salade paysanne mykonos. The tomatoes were plump and delicately seasoned. Next, I ordered a few of my favourite entrées to share with my friends. We had the grilled octopus, the saganaki cheese and the fried calamari. We feasted on the different flavours and paired it with a fabulous French rosé from the wine cellar. By the time our main dishes arrived, we were ready to explode but we couldn't resist. I had the Sterling steak. It was so tender, it melted in my mouth. For dessert, I had the poached pear and it was just perfect. I little sweetness with some spiciness from the black pepper and cinammon infused in the fruit. Yum! Of course, we had to end the evening with some bubbly. We shared two bottles of Mumm Napa Rosé and spent the rest of the evening talking about how much we ate. The best birthday ever!

Reviewed February 27, 2018

My favourite place in Laval for an amazing meal. Great service, and every dish I have tried has been excellent.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

My fiance and I reserved two private rooms for our engagement party. It was very disorganized, everyone was served at different times which was frustrating and some guests never received their drink orders. They also misspelled my fiance's name on the menu. Unacceptable.

Luc B, Propriétaire at Calvi, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Dear Alexia,
We are very sorry to hear that your engagement party didn't go has you planned. We did everything according to your parents instructions and they told us they were very pleased and satisfied.
Sorry for the mistake in your fiancé's name.

Reviewed June 22, 2017

Dear Calvi! This review is so long overdue. You always give my family and I the best service and outstanding food. Thank you Adil for always being attentive to our needs regardless that it's for a private party or simply a family get together lunch. We'll forever be Calvi Fans!!

1  Thank Stefoodie

Been to Calvi? Share your experiences!