“Chewy nice dough and great toppings on my pizza”
Review of Bottega Pizzeria

Bottega Pizzeria
Ranked #22 of 726 Restaurants in Laval
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2017

The Bottega Pizzeria in Laval QC gave us a real treat for our family dinner. Great portions of sour dough chewy pizza and of course with my favorite -mushrooms - nice sized portions and very friendly service. Everyone in our company was satisfied -and is not always the case when we go out. The whole family including the grandkids enjoyed it very much and the ice cream was smooth and creamy. We are for sure coming back (soon)!

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

I only write reviews if a restaurant is excellent or poor and this one really was excellent. Friendly, happy staff make for friendly, happy customers. Add to that good food and wine and you have a winning combination. The full car park says it all. Add to top it all an attentive maitre d' who makes an excellent flat white coffee for you and I regret I can't stay in the area another night..

1  Thank Geoff M
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

I seriously wish I could have dinner here every night but I'd be too ashamed of the repercussions daily servings of dough and cheese would have on my body :)
In all seriousness, this place is absolutely amazing. The staff is lovely, and the food is delicious! Quick service, friendly ambiance, and beautiful atmosphere. My fiancé and I have been coming here on a bi-weekly basis for years and we're not ever planning on stopping.

1  Thank LittleBird1912
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

I go to Bottega at least 2-3 times a month.
Not only is it the best pizza in Montreal but it also has the best service.
Everyone there is so nice and accommodating. The Gnocchi's are to die for and their pizza stacks up with the best I've ever had.
Everything about Bottega is 5 Star.
We're treated like family every time and the food never ever disappoints.
If you're travelling to Montreal Bottega should be on the top of your list.
The one in Laval is the one we go to.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Although I live 5 min away, and many of my friends recommended this restaurant, I have no idea why I always ignored Bottega. Perhaps the location wasn't something that I thought classy. My bad!!!! I went there and I loved everything! Tuesday night the place was full! We had a big table (7 persons) , shared all types of pizzas and enjoyed every slice. Their gelato was perfect too , I'm sorry I didn't asked if I can take some "to go":)! This is a place where I'll definitely return!

Been to Bottega Pizzeria? Share your experiences!