All reviews beautiful hotel croissants scrambled eggs lounge bar within walking distance downtown montreal no meat three nights the breakfast area room was spacious old montreal sitting area subway station would definitely stay here again a king size bed nice breakfast free parking
Reviewed August 6, 2017

If you need a nice place to stay in Laval or near Montreal this is right for the price. Well kept property, nice bathrooms, and bedrooms, enjoy breakfast, included. Have a great stay. I really enjoy that it was near House of Jazz, and Joey DIdodo was performing there on Sundays. Love it! It is also in front of the Convention Center, very accessible. I also enjoy a wedding there....

Stayed: July 2017
St-MartinLaval, Manager at Le St-Martin Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear lolinstar,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us this glowing review. It is our mission to have guests leave happy and amazed thinking about their next trip back!

We cannot wait to welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 5, 2017

Booking online is always a gamble. This one is not! Highly recommended. We had a rental car and didn't want a hotel where we would have to pay for parking - in Montreal, parking is a nightmare - so I looked for the last Metro stop in Laval and started searching for hotels. This one appeared nice (photos can be deceiving) and offered breakfast included with free parking - so booked it for two nights. It was easy to find and park, very helpful front desk, breakfast was very good - including protein - and convenient drive to Metro stops. The room was beautiful, housekeeping did an excellent job, and did I mention the room as large and beautiful! Very impressed and will stay here again! Quick hint - easier to park around the de la Concorde station than the closer Montmorency station.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dean S,
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our room accommodations and that you had a memorable experience throughout your stay. Moreover, reading that the service was friendly and helpful makes us happy as we are dedicated to providing a personalized and warm service. It will be an absolute pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to Laval.
Kindly,

Reviewed June 14, 2017

So I had a reservation for a grand lux room with the whirpool tub in it for 8 nights. This part of my stay was great. We were happy with the room, I was a bit put out with the tub, I think I had higher expectations for it, but it was great once we got it working. So overall, this part of my stay was 4-5 stars.

Now, the rest of the stay. I had an issue with my airline, and my flight was delayed to go home, so much so that I ended up staying over in Laval one extra night and leaving the next day. The front desk agent was great, she was able to get me into a room on short notice with me just giving her my name since all of my info was already in the system. Check-In was a breeze and I was able to relax for my unexpected stayover.

Now on to the issue:

Around 10pm, my boyfriend and I had taken showers, and were preparing for bed. I pulled the bedclothes back and there was a.....stain, on the sheets. It looked like someone had passed gas, and left a mark.

I called down to the front desk, she was apologetic, and offered to send someone up with new sheets. The houseman was very confused when he arrived and thought the sheets were for the pull out couch bed, and I had to show him the stain. He was also very apologetic and offered to help me change the king size sheets since my boyfriend was still in the shower. We were able to get them changed and he stated multiple times that he was going to let the front desk know what the issue was etc.

When I left the next morning, my boyfriend handled the checkout since the night was on his card, and when I was looking at the receipt, it seemed we were still charged full price. I guess I was just disappointed that there was not even a small discount for the dirty sheets.

I would like to say, that this was overall my second time to stay at this location, and I had stayed at the Montreal location 3-4 times as well, and this is the first time anything like this has happened, so this is not a common occurrence with this hotel, I guess I just had higher expectations because of previous visits.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

the hotel is very nice from the outside and the inside is very nice too. The rooms are very spacious large nice. All staff polite and helpful.

The bathroom is clean and everything appeared to be well-kept.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
St-MartinLaval, Manager at Le St-Martin Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post your great comments after your stay with us at Hotel Le St-Martin & Suites Laval. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We pride ourselves on our service and professionalism that is why a strong emphasis is implemented with our staff to practice EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Thank you for your support Hotel Le St-Martin & Suites waits for the next opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Very nice finishes both inside and out. There are cheaper hotels but we chose this one because we've been here before and weren't disappointed. There's a lot of construction in the area at the moment but none of it affected our stay. Think spa for the adults rather than a place to stay with the kids- indoor and outdoor whirlpools, very nice breakfast, quiet....

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family