“Fabulous dinner”

Ranked #22 of 716 Restaurants in Laval
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Some friends invited me to dinner here, reservation for 8 people brought our own wine, we were seated promptly, service was on point from start to finish, these are a lot of families or large parties that dine here, yet it's intimate enough for a dinner date. Mussels has its own section on the menu here and it's a must try, I had a linguine with seafood and well from the photos we had a lot of other items from the menu lol, there are more locations around Montreal. I was staying in the village and took an uber here which was only $20 Canadian and took 15 mins. Tip, make a reservation to guarantee seating!

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Good is good - try the calamari or the mussels :).

Get a little noisy with crowd but good for small family events.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

I often eat at Ottavio in St. Leonard, but I received a gift card for the Ottavio in Laval and decided to invite friends to join me.

Our pizza appetizer was good. But I ordered the Veal Marsala, and almost threw up when I took a bite. The Veal tasted like it had expired. I seriously got nauseous.

I was really disappointed with the quality of food at this location. I will never return.

1  Thank Angela M
Reviewed November 27, 2016

Went on Saturday 26th of November 2016 with a bachelorette party of 9 ladies. We had a fantastic waitress, helpful and kind. The food was very average, no taste ( eventhough I took a plate referred as spicy...), the Tiramisu was cold and did not taste fresh... My guests were not impressed by the quality of the food either.
The worst part came when the supervisor came in front of the bachelorette party (at 8pm) saying that we have to leave because the guests of the second service( @8:30) are already there. I would have not mind if he had came to me personnally to tell me so. Plus, we had already pay for our meals. For us, this was totally rude and no class for being pushed outside like that...
So the overall experience is minimum average and I will not return to this place eventhough it's one of the few with gluten-free menu/ BYOB type restaurant.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

Over all experience not the greatest. Seems like a formula restaurant. service was standard with fake smiles. Food was so so. Not a go back to place for us.

Been to Restaurant Ottavio? Share your experiences!