La Recreatheque - CLOSED

Family fun at reasonable $

Reviewed July 11, 2015
papoosso
Laval, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 10, 2016

Use to be great location, for roller skating ring in the70's....then upgraded with billard, etc...+ disco night in early 80's.....NOW....souvenirs only...

Reviewed February 5, 2016

for all travel info, this place is now closed, last time i visit it it was in a very disaster way and need a real deep renovation, it seems they took the right decision to close, i am not sure if they are renovating inside, but it doesn't seems to be

Reviewed October 29, 2015

This used to be a local favorite spot for kids and families but it's been closed for a few years now. Long-term plan for this location is the future Laval Metro station that will connect to Cote Vertu. Long-term plan.

Reviewed July 11, 2015

A family place and for young and old at a reasonable cost.Many options for didderent tastes and ability!Bowling,shoot some pool or grab a tennis racket.Not fancy but clean and perfect for the occasional gamer.

Reviewed March 26, 2015

I remember when this was Momart ...then a flea market and now Recreateque. It's still a great place but it could use some refreshing. It's been a lot of years as The Recreateque. It will still have a lot more but you need to spend money to make money!
Still a great place!

Reviewed February 18, 2015

lots to do but is getting run down needs to be refreshed to get it back into style learned how to rollerskate there is a kiddy park bowling alley and much more but need to be refreshed to get the hype back

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I learned today it was closed! I learned to skate there when I was 9 my dad taught me and he's since passed on a couple of years ago! I went to see it last time I was home it was a heartwarming experience as I now live in Alberta I never forgot it and I still skate at least twice a week and Im now 33! Thanks for the memories!

1  Thank lxcross
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I used to work here. So sad its closed. Lots of great people and so many good memories. Too bad they had to close it down. Best time of my life. Will miss it forever. Rip

3  Thank Nikitamc88
Reviewed March 4, 2014

the was the place for kids to hang out ... its closed to make place for condo .... grrrr plenty of place where to build them why there .

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I've gone to the recreatheque when I was a teen, it was fun then and its still fun now. thanks for staying open.