“Good food but...”
Review of Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge
Reserve with OpenTable
Baton Rouge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 726 Restaurants in Laval
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Scratch Kitchen Steak House. triple A aged to perfection meats. CAB or USDA beef. Famous for our Baby Back ribs, slowly cooked for 7 hours, then gently brushed with our signature home-made BBQ Sauce. Fresh Seafood and Fish, complete menu. Happy Hour from 4pm to 7pm every day in the bar-lounge area. Great atmosphere , at Carrefour Laval, next to Simons. Valet parking Friday and Saturday Groups, reservation , take out available. Skip the Dish available. Come see us!! Because you deserve the best without compromise!
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

...I expected Cajun, given the name of the place. So, I thought there’d be something blackened - even if it was simple sliced meat on a bed of linguine. I ate ribs which were good. Everyone else was happy with their meals and service was good and attentive.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

The ribs here are some of the tastiest I've had anywhere. The meat is falling off the bone. They are a must try.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

I had reserved for Dinner with friends and I was reminded on numerous occasions that we only had two hours. We felt extremely rushed with the waitress clearing the table, when we were not finished our meal. One of our friends was not happy with his Salmon, being overcooked and the carrots were hard and cold. Our fries were cold. I will not be returning to Baton Rouge for along time.

2  Thank lulusal2018
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Great place as usual. This time I decided not to take my usual ribs. I got the devil burger. It was great, tasty and filled with onion rings and arugula. The salmon tartar was very good also. Decent portion. My boyfriend had a steak topped with goat cheese and walnuts it was perfectly cooked and amazingly tasty. Came with very good pilaf rice and sweet potato fries.
The service was abit out of line. We were seated at a table for 8 although we had reserved for 10. They had to scramble to add two more chairs we were stuck like sardines. At least the service was fast and the waiter friendly.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

This place lost it s quality by far.
All my family were surprised of hiw fade and cold and unfreshly done our food. Ribs the fish and fries cold and not the quality that we ised to have couple.years ago.
NEVER AGAIN.

3  Thank Marco R

Been to Baton Rouge? Share your experiences!