“Really delicious”

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place. Very distinct flavours and great atmosphere. The waiters are friendly and explain well the menu. It has been a long time since I haven’t ate good sushi since hard to find. You have to try. Enjoy all!

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

The food at Torii Sushi was great. The fish is of good quality and the plating of the sushi was beautiful. However, compared to other places, I find the sushis are overpriced. Also, I would like more creative sushis since theirs are more traditional. Overall the place is awesome!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

I came here due to the recommendation I read. The restaurant has a really nice atmosphere and the servers were very nice. When I was there it wasn't too busy, but the wait for the food was pretty long. Looking at the food the presentation was good, the taste pretty average, but the price rather high. The restaurant is not licensed by the way.
Overall a nice place, but too pricy and there is better sushi in other places.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Normally I try to pay attention to TA traveler comments, but seriously folks, anyone that rates this sushi place above a basic McDonald’s in terms of food quality or service needs to get out quite a bit more often. Indifferent service (try asking for and getting tea as our waiter seemed surprised that someone would actually want something more than a glass of tepid water), pretty much tasteless food and overpriced to boot. I am not sure if every BYOB place is restricted from even selling you a beer, but if so, then it is time to change the laws in PQ or for this place to get a licence. All in all, an overpriced and tasteless meal served in an uninterested manner. We should have gone to the mall food court. The pink lanterns in the room and the cup of Chinese tea were the highlight of the experience and that ain't saying much. I give it a year before it is one more space for rent in this strip mall.

1  Thank 1943Canuck
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I make sure we go there at least 3 times a year. We never select from the menu. We let the Chef present us with an balanced choice of always delicious selection. My wife is alergic to sea shell (crab, lobster, oysters, etc.) that doesn't prevent her from enjoying her experience.

1  Thank François L