See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2017

This place is NOT safe for anyone. Prostitution and drugs all over the place. The rooms are nasty the service very poor. Its not worth the good price at all. The noise in the hallway all night. Screams, fights ect. The staff did not do anything we almost had to call the police for our own safety. Don't go there with kids don't go there at all.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely disgusting. Not only did it take my mother(who was visiting me from british columbia) 4 times to call before they stopped hanging up on her, but the website is complete false advertising. The pictures are nothing like what it looks like in that crap hole. You enter and everything is renovated and you think "oh wow" but as soon as you leave the front desk it is like walking into a dungeon. There is minimum lighting in the hallways and everything is sketchy. The front desk women that night was soooooooooo rude. She would speak to my mother and i in english no problem but as soon as we had one complaint my boyfriend(french speaking) tried to help and from that moment on the woman would not even bother trying to speak english to us she just looked at my boyfriend for constant translation. So lazy for this line of work. When the woman brought us to our first room, we enter and turned on the light which happened to be in the entrance only and there was no other lights in the room. No lamps, NOTHING! When we asked her what was with the lights she shrugged it off as it was normal and it was our problem which is when my boyfriend joined into the conversation. Finally we complained enough and my mother said she was not comfortable staying in that room so the clerk sighed loudly and huffed off to the front desk to talk to her manager. After talking with the manager we were brought upstairs and there is no elevator so we carried my mothers bags, no offer of help from anyone, and when we got in the room is was dirty, smelt of cigars and the door handle to the patio was broken and she said we could not use it. When we asked for another room she said it was the last room and if we wanted to leave we would have to pay half the price to cancel the resvervation! Yeah right! After we book this place a month in advance they give us these disgusting rooms after the hotel website is completely misleading with full on lies. The view is nothing more than a highschool football field and the pool is an outdoor diiiiirty pool not in use and just covered in sludge. Ive had cleaner hotels in motel 6 and other locally owned holes. We went down stairs, refused to pay the cancellation fee, and the manager agreed and we left. Bottom line, very rude service, even worse accommodation.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Katrina W
Reviewed August 3, 2016

I had an appointment in Montreal the next day and loved that I was only minutes from down town Montreal with easy access to the hwy. The room was fine, the internet worked well, the pool was stunning ( although we didn't get to use it as it was raining) and the Bed's were Med/Soft which I loved! I would stay here again in a heart beat.
They wouldn't let us check in before 3 - we got their at around 1:30 or 2 .. so we left to the casino for a couple hours and had a snack their. got back to check in around 5. Was all smooth and the fellow spoke good English.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2016

Stayed here for one night. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and cheap, the location is convenient to Montreal (short ride to parking lot for subway station). However, the rooms are so old it's a bit funny. The bathroom, decor, and furniture were all a flashback to another era. The TV in our room was so old, but it did work. The beds were comfortable. There were no lamps or light fixtures except one ceiling light by the door which was plain weird. So overall, it was a bit weird, but it was cheap, convenient and we slept well. A bit of renos would bring it up to average.

Room tip: One side is the road so noisy, the other side is the pool so also noisy...pick your preferred noise!
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2015

I had never been to this location and unfortunately due to a last minute decision we opted for this place, what a mistake! DO NOT go here. Customer service is not good, we had a simple complaint and the manager could not be bothered to offer any service what so ever and had a bad attitude towards us, the room look like it never left the seventies. I know the front desk person mentioned the Motel has been or is under construction, but there is no proof of it. The room we had taken was a semi-suite and was supposed to be better than the traditional room, but we were very disappointed. The Room smelled like cigarette smoke, the bed was rock hard, the Jacuzzi had all the knobs broken off and only worked with a timer switch on the wall. Very very poor motel to say the least... this place has been around for over 50 years and it shows. It needs to be torn down and completely redone, not put a band aid on it with some paint and fancy upgrades. No service, out of order Ice machine, no food, no nothing! Stay away from this place!! Sucks from beginning to end!!

Date of stay: November 2015