“Delicious food and great service.”
Review of Messina

Messina
Ranked #60 of 406 Restaurants in Longueuil
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2017

My friend and I, along with two kids spent the day in Montreal (coming from Ottawa) and we were looking for a place to eat and so we typed in "Italian Montreal" and got Messina. We didn't no what to expect but were blown away by the food and atmosphere. The bread was to die for and we ordered both the pizza and pasta and both were amazing. The waiting staff were very friendly and spoke english. The food was so good, we decided to order the tiramisu cake which was also very good.

If you're looking for good Italian in Montreal, go here! I'm definitely coming back here soon.

1  Thank Alissa D

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

Wow ... great place , food ,service will be back for sure ...I was there last summer and visited last week with friends , everyone enjoyed there night ... keep up the great work

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Last week I attended a friend's retirement party at this restaurant. The upstairs hall was a great spot and easily accommodated 70+ who attended. I was greeted by a server who gave me a numbered card that I used to order a drink and later supper. The card number is linked to your name and enables them to keep track of who ordered what when serving and billing. Great idea! They offered a menu with 5 choices for $25. I had the veal plate which was alright and might have been better had it been hot. The problem wasn't with the restaurant but the timing of speeches in the midst of the serving of the food (people waited for the speaker to finish before commencing to eat).

Reviewed October 18, 2016

We were lucky the restaurant was relaxed as we were a bunch of girls who got together and have not seen each other from a long time.
The decor especially their chairs very comfy. Unfortunately, it was a little too cool to sit on their patio. There was a table de hote and a varied menu for all tastes. A few of us opted for their homemade cannelloni stuffed with beef that was braised for 12 hours. Delish!
Service was ok.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful. Food is exquisite. From the goat cheese appetizer to the amuse-gueule to the linguine carbonara and the salmon. Service is impeccable. Mario was so nice, very welcoming and helpful. A gem in old Longueuil! Can't wait to come back!