“Amazing Saturday brunch, a la carte.”

les Enfants Terribles Brasserie
Ranked #267 of 5,852 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Had a great Saturday lunch, white sangria , beet and goat salad followed by the shepards pie. My husband had the ceasar salad amazing. Also amazing view from the 44th floor.

There are newer reviews for les Enfants Terribles Brasserie

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Les Enfants Terribles is a perfect place place for Special dinner or celebracions. The views over Montreal are great and food and service of quality according to expectations. You should not miss it !

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Before a planned recent long weekend in Mtl I decided great views with food and drinks would be a nice change the day we got in. After some online searching for new restos I read about les Enfants Terribles Brassrie.Some of the reviews were really not great. So my friend and I decided we'd go just for drinks and eat somewhere else. We arrived close to 7pm and got seats at the bar. I took a chance and asked for dinner seating. The host said "maybe, hang out and wait.. less than 10mins later we had seats outside on the patio with amazing North-East-West views of Montreal. Not only was the food and wine great (FYI...wine chilled and served in chilled cooling bags), but the service was great, the food came quickly, and our waiter was knowledgeable about all dishes. On top of that, they had blankets for guests to wrap themselves once the sun set (aside the heating lamps in many spots).

Would I recommend this place to others? Absolutely (..although busier means it's no longer a hidden secret). Will I be going back again with friends, family and dates? 100% for sure.

I suspect recent reviews were by patrons there during their soft opening, or people who are just never easily pleased.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

My second visit to Les Enfants Terribles..once in Laval ( terrible resto) and now on top of the PLV.
We arrived early for drinks on their beautiful terrace...wow what a view of Montreal on this sunny summer's day..could'nt wait till sunset...this was the highlight of the evening.Being a large group we had a set menu for dinner..the service was top notch but the food served was not worthy of such a great looking resto..ouffff...over cooked..greasy,bland,cold are some of the comments received from my coworkers.Some new restos serve mediocre food at high prices to pay for the rent and taxes that Mtl charge the owners,but we dont get fooled anymore..it's not like Mtl only had one resto.
Si my fellow TA's...come here for the view but not for their Terrible food.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We visited Les Enfants Terribles for lunch. Our meal was great, as was our service. Anything else we saw come through the dining room looked great as well. Though our table was comfortable, they definitely have attempted to add in as much seating as possible, and I would highly recommend making a reservation as they are an extremely busy spot.