“Montreal's nicest view, good food - just go!”

les Enfants Terribles Brasserie
Ranked #267 of 5,852 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I'm from Montreal, and from now on, I'll bring every friend from out of town to this place! The view is totally amazing. For anyone who visits, this is a go to.
We went for lunch and took the "table d'hôte", all of the dishes were good. The service was good too. I'll go back for sure, maybe for brunch next time?

There are newer reviews for les Enfants Terribles Brasserie

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Perfect place for a relaxing business lunch. Service was excellent. Food is awesome! A little pricey but worth the view.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Had a great Saturday lunch, white sangria , beet and goat salad followed by the shepards pie. My husband had the ceasar salad amazing. Also amazing view from the 44th floor.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Les Enfants Terribles is a perfect place place for Special dinner or celebracions. The views over Montreal are great and food and service of quality according to expectations. You should not miss it !

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Before a planned recent long weekend in Mtl I decided great views with food and drinks would be a nice change the day we got in. After some online searching for new restos I read about les Enfants Terribles Brassrie.Some of the reviews were really not great. So my friend and I decided we'd go just for drinks and eat somewhere else. We arrived close to 7pm and got seats at the bar. I took a chance and asked for dinner seating. The host said "maybe, hang out and wait.. less than 10mins later we had seats outside on the patio with amazing North-East-West views of Montreal. Not only was the food and wine great (FYI...wine chilled and served in chilled cooling bags), but the service was great, the food came quickly, and our waiter was knowledgeable about all dishes. On top of that, they had blankets for guests to wrap themselves once the sun set (aside the heating lamps in many spots).

Would I recommend this place to others? Absolutely (..although busier means it's no longer a hidden secret). Will I be going back again with friends, family and dates? 100% for sure.

I suspect recent reviews were by patrons there during their soft opening, or people who are just never easily pleased.