Lowest prices for your stay
US$163
US$151
View deal
SAVE US$12
Free cancellation until 21-04-22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$151
ZenHotels.com
FindHotelUS$163
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2020

Our room really needed a complete update, certain things had been done but it just felt old. We couldn't see out the windows because of the condensation in the glass. Doesn't seem to match the pictures online. The sports bar was lacking atmosphere and you couldn't see the sports as the tvs were small. Staff were great, from the front desk to the breakfast server - very helpful and friendly. The pool looked fun!

Date of stay: March 2020
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2020

Hello LJLtraveller,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We're all about exceeding our guest's expectations and making your business travel work. While we're grateful that you find our services to your liking and appreciate our staff's efficiency, I get that we fell short of your expectations. I am sorry that we missed that mark in ensuring your satisfaction. Regrettably, you find our room decor outdated and our fitness facility lacking.

Our local team has been alerted about how this has affected your impression and stay. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use this to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Pleasure again to host your stay and hope that we remain to be your dependable choice for your future travels.

All the Best,

Alice P​
Case Manager​
IHGService​

Reviewed February 27, 2020 via mobile

It may look a bit old, however it is a good hotel. The front desk was polite, helpful, and engaging. Amenities like restaurant bar were fine.

Room was large and clean. Bed is big and comfortable. Usual appointments.

The downside is considerable... the room smelled of cigarette smoke and it appears to eliminate from the bathroom. Should not have been rented as is. We should have requested a move, however it was wee hours of the morning after a long flight and we were tired.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2020

Stayed in this hotel recently as I’d remembered it as a pretty good hotel when I stayed about 10 years ago. Sadly it doesn’t look like it’s been refurbished much in that time. Ate in the bar once, food was mediocre, but the main positive experience from my stay was that I slept really well - the bed was just how I like it to be.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Richard N
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Hello Richard N,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to write your feedback. Our hotel offers an environment conducive to relaxation and peace. I'm happy to read that you are a returning guest because of the good impression on your last stay but I'm sorry that some aspects of your stay weren't to your satisfaction. I understand your dismay as to the food services found. I shared your feedback with our manager and they are creating a plan to better the guest experience. I encourage you to visit us again so you can see the changes.

Oscar C.
Case Manager
IHG Service

Reviewed February 3, 2020

quick efficient shuttle , nicely appointed rooms - not there long enough to indulge in any amenities but based on initial impressions , I would expect them to be wonderful! Lots of airline staff stayed as well so you know they tried and trusted by the pros who pass through every few days

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 24, 2020 via mobile

The heat would not work in the room even after maintenance showed up to repair the unity.
Heating unit ran all night very noisy lousy sleep.
Power plugin the desk lamp did not work.
Changed rooms heat controls did work.
Desk chair broken and would not stay at comfortable position kept going to the lowest setting .
The front desk staff worked diligently to make thing right, they were Great but is a tired property!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alex J
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2020

Hello Allex J,

Thank for choosing our hotel for your stay. Here at the hotel, we focus on bringing each guest with a unique experience that they will never forget y am sorry that for you this was not the case. Difficulties such as the heater, no power outlets, and the broken chair should not be a part of your stay. I can sympathize with your feeling of being uncomfortable. I have contacted our management to review your comment and created a plan of action so this problem stop existing. I hope for your visit soon so we can serve you again.

Oscar C.