“Barbie Like You’ve Never Seen Before”
Review of Barbie Expo

Barbie Expo
Ranked #4 of 447 things to do in Montreal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This is not Barbie as you once knew her! The Barbie Expo, conveniently located in the heart of downtown, in Les Cours Mont Royal, Montreal’s most prestigious upscale shopping mall, is a brilliant and exciting way to showcase the haute couture fashion available at the exclusive flagship boutiques within the mall. The stunning display houses over 1000 dolls, and is the largest permanent Barbie doll Expo in the world! A truly incredible selection of world-renowned designers have magnificently fashioned breathtaking outfits for every possible occasion—all of them modeled by the 11.5 inch fashion icon herself. Admission is free. Designers on display include Christian Dior, Donna Karan, Armani, Ralph Laurent, Vera Wang, Bill Blass, Oscar de la Renta, Christian Louboutin, Zac Posen, Carolina Herrera, Bob Mackie, and many other authentic fashion all-stars!
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I cannot believe I’m writing this review. That’s because I never thought I’d go to such an exhibit. I’m in my 50’s and I never even owned a Barbie when I was a kid. Well.... it’s free and you can walk through it to access the Underground City.
I LOVED it !! This is not the Barbie you remember. This is Barbie from around the world dressed in native outfits. Barbie in high couture. Barbie in designers like Vera Wang, Versace, Oscar de la Renta. Barbie dressed in wedding gowns that would rival Say Yes to the Dress. Barbie actually moving on the runway while cameras flash. There are hundreds of Barbies. I expected to walk through. I was there for over an hour. I have to say don’t miss this. It was great. It’s free and it’s a permanent exhibit. Just go in and walk around. It’s in the mall so if you don’t like it you can go shopping. You have nothing to lose. I think you’ll enjoy it.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"underground mall"
"great collection"

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

We are in awe of all the Barbies. A fabulous exhibition for the entire family. I true treat for the eyes and a glamorous experience for a Barbie kid like my girl ❤️

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic exhibition. For all the family. All kind of clothes and periods of time.
Hope I win the contest also.
Joanne Mongeau

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I just happened upon this amazing exhibition of Barbies as I was walking though a mall, just passing some time. This exhibit, Barbies dress in these amazing outfits that show case global and historical fashions. Many of the outfits were designed by some of the fashion greats such Christian Dior, and represent great entertainers like Cher and Elizabeth Taylor. The details of each gown where exquisite. This would appeal to both young and old alike. Worth a stop if you are in down town Montreal. This is a free exhibit. i was there late afternoon and there were no crowds or lines.