Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
I'm a Barbie.... boy?

I am a 27 year old male who was traveling alone and I thoroughly enjoyed this. use it as a starting... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
radioblaster
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Fascinating ❤

When I knew that there is a Barbie Expo is going on in Montreal during my short stay there - I took... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
mali_komankova
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Montreal
from US$18.13
from US$16.68
from US$97.44
from US$22.52
1,009 results
All reviews fashion show free exhibit bob mackie life size movie characters haute couture famous designers oscar de la renta amazing collection on display all ages mont royal downtown montreal underground city take pictures dolls costumes
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I took my 7 year old niece to see the exhibit. She was wowed by the barbie fashion show, the photobooth barbie box, and all the beautiful barbie clothes. She wants to go again...and she's really hoping she wins the giveaway!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

A dream come true, I have always had an obsession with Barbies ever since I received my first one as a child. So happy that they have this Barbie Expo in Montreal, when you walk in you see the beautiful showcases of the Barbies and the chandeliers, its really beautiful. As you walk through you see all sorts of Barbies by country, decade, fashion designers, and movies they are really well displayed. You can tell the work and effort that they made to make the outfits the designers and set up the Barbies. Its wonderful to actually get to see the original Barbies I had never seen one before and Barbies that looked like the ones I had as a child and present Barbies too. The Expo has resting areas by the fountain that is in the center and you can even take your picture in Barbie like display boxes. A really fun place to visit and see the history of Barbie up until the present.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I just visited the place of my dreams! I have loved Barbie since I was little, and as I grew older, I started to love and appreciate fashion so much more. The barbies featured, show off designs, from some of the worlds top fashion designers. Such as Christian Louboutin, Oscar de la Renta, Juicy Couture, Armani, and many others. I loved the different dolls from all over the world and seeing the diverse fashions & all of the intricate details on the dresses, shoes, makeup, hair & every added touch, down to the painted fingernails! It’s amazing to see the Barbies on the catwalk as the others snap photos from the audience. I also loved the Barbie boxes that you could take photos in; making you feel like a real-life Barbie girl! Definitely would recommend the Expo to everyone! It was truly an incredible experience, and I can’t wait to visit again!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Free exhibition in a shopping centre. It was quirky and fun but only wasted about half an hour of time. It had babies from films, countries, TV, foods and designers so great if your are into Barbie but I would have paid money for something a bit more.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Because it is such a unique Expo I think it should become one of the top things to do in Montreal.

From the reviews, I had high expectation and we were not disappointed.

My 12 year old daughter came with me. She was expecting a standard doll museum exhibition, but it turns out she was amazed. It was the highlight of the day.

We didn't count how many Barbies because they are so many. After rereading on this Exhibition, it is the largest Barbie Expo in the World.

There is hundreds of Barbies and they are not even presenting all Barbie series (veterinarian, teacher set,...) nor accessories like the camper nor the history of the doll. No, it is designers dresses of Oscar de la Renta, Christian Dior, Carolina Herrera and more. There are also presenting special editions with movie stars, singers, wedding gowns, racing outfit, precious minerals theme, earth references just to name a few.

The display and surrounding with the chandeliers and the fountain makes it very glamorous.

This exhibition is on the second floor of the Cours Mont-Royal (up-scale shopping center). By metro it is Peel Station. It is a direct access from the underground.