Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Yannick G
Montreal, Canada

Évitez cet endroit à tout prix!!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 3, 2023
I'm writing this review in English because it was impossible for us to speak to someone in French, which is unacceptable.

This "hotel" is NOT a hotel; it's a disguised Airbnb! There are no on-site services, and no staff. It feels like staying in a ghost building! The room is poorly maintained, and the power sockets hang from the wall!

The bed is incredibly hard, noisy, and uncomfortable - it's just pathetic. And serving Costco coffee (seriously, you can't offer decent coffee to your guests)?

Avoid this place; for the price, it's truly horrendous. One of the worst "hotels" I've ever visited! Oops, I mean Airbnb!!
Date of stay: October 2023
    C$271
3.2 km from 1595 Dr Penfield by Ellegancia
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Montreal
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2021

The. Worst. I'm not a fussy guest but this was beyond.

I came here on a work trip. The room I booked was not the room I was given. There were semen stains on my bed and on the walls surrounding. My bed sheets were stained with something brown. The shower was broken. The ceiling was busted. The floors were filthy. The place stank like cigarettes. I don't have an issue with smoking but doing it indoors in a hotel like place is pretty gross.

Also none of the other guests wore masks indoors.

The hosts didn't get back to me until 2 days later after I reached out to them about my concerns. I ended up leaving mid trip for a hotel after sleeping on a chair my first night. The hosts, nor air bnb offered a refund. I'm totally sad about this trip and I hope the hosts either fix their product or shut down.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Realjennileigh
Reviewed February 16, 2020

Terrible service, only 3 parking spaces on site leaving me and another customer without place to park. After contacting the manager about parking and my room not having a TV remote we were told to "just leave" and that they were "cutting the electricity and sending security" after an hour of us already being gone we were told to "leave we see you in the room" "we're blocking the door". Only Chinese tv channels available. No heat in the room. Nothing like the pictures. Terrible disgusting service.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Combination of hotel and apartment, these rooms are a good refuge for resting after sightseeing and shopping around Downtown Montreal. There is no Reception as such, website reservation may be a bit bumpy, but rooms are in excellent condition, bathrooms and A/C working wonderfully.

Room tip: Rooms at the back closer to private terrace
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019

DO NOT BOOK TO STAY HERE! It's either a complete SCAM or a shameful display of utter incompetence an totally un- Canadian. There is absolutely no way that you can possibly contact this hotel by phone or by email because it is run by cowards. Enjoy booking your stay here only to discover when you arrive that the hotel is fully booked and there's no record of you booking and last minute you are finding another hotel at 5 times the price.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Keir S
Reviewed June 27, 2019

Upon arrival we did end up getting to the hotel before the check- In time but luckily there were two young ladies waiting for us in the lobby and our rooms were ready for us! The hotel was absolutely beautiful, it was very trendy and perfect for my group of friends. We took full advantage of the beautiful decor and had a photo shoot. There was cool art work all over the hotel and in the rooms. The Interior design was gorgeous, I loved the bathroom tile design composition. The rooms had a mini kitchenette area with a microwave, a Keurig and mini fridge. In the lobby there was also a little stand with K-cups, sugar and a box of muffins. The bed was the most comfortable bed I had ever experienced in ANY hotel I had ever stayed, it was so comfortable I didn't even want to get up from the bed. The location of the hotel was perfect. Although it wasn't walking distance to the Downtown area it was a short car ride and there was a convenience store down the block. There wasn’t really any staff anywhere but that wasn’t really a problem for us. The only problem I had with the hotel were the stair going up to the entrance of the hotel, you need to watch your step closely or you might miss a step and hurt yourself.

Room tip: Get a top floor room, I think those are the biggest.
Date of stay: June 2019