Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Free cancellation until 21-04-22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$32
Booking.comUS$114
Hotels.comUS$130
travelup.comUS$131
All reviews close to the airport park and fly montreal airport shuttle service laminate floors hotel shuttle the breakfast area tim hortons stayed one night yogurt included breakfast mini fridge french closet
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2020

I was pleased with the price and value. My only disappointment was that the pool was listed as being closed for the 2 days that I was staying but the even closed it fir the day I arrived and didn’t list it.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Reviewed February 24, 2020 via mobile

This was a perfect place to stay near the airport. Bed was comfortable, staff were friendly and buffet breakfast had good variety. The price of the one bedroom was amazing compared to other hotels in the area and would be the reason we stay again if we have an early/late flight - a separate bedroom is key when travelling with baby.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MamaLewi
Reviewed December 28, 2019

Good location for an overnight before an early morning flight. Plus they have a Stay & Fly package where you can leave your car there for a week when going down south, etc, which we did. Price for the package was quite reasonable. On site Bistro had good food for dinner at a reasonable price as well. Room was a good size and clean. Only problem was with housekeeping - they did not leave any coffeemate/creamer for the in-room coffee and there were only 2 tissues in the kleenex box. We did not take advantage of the included breakfast as our flight was too early. Good shuttle to the airport and it was timely when we returned to get our car back. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Thon
Reviewed December 28, 2019

Ok for a clean bed, bathroom, and parking near the Montreal airport, this is a good choice. Two double beds accommodated us very well.
Shuttle for the airport is handy and close.

For a quick stop-over, this met my requirements

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

The property called the shuttle driver on his cell which he answered and had a conversation with them while he WAS DRIVING!! Completely illegal and dangerous. I can’t believe they don’t provide him with Bluetooth headset at a minimum. Never stay here again for this very reason. It’s illegal as it has been proven dangerous. I was furious.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2019

Hello Nykki L,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I want all aspects of your stays with us to be pleasant, and I am sorry to learn that the service received from the shuttle services wasn't up to standards. I have alerted the relevant teams regarding your comments, and I trust their capacity to look into this and ensure similar issues are avoided in the future.

I hope you change your mind and give us another try!

Best regards,