Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Would highly recommend if your in the area

This spa is amazing My spouse and I had one of the best messages in a long time The staff is so... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$47.04
from US$99.03
from US$93.78
More Info
All reviews hammam experience deep tissue massage body wrap skin feels old port couples massage argan oil private hammam black soap pressure points professional massage minute swedish massage amazing massage amazing experience cold weather waxing pedi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took my mother for a spa treatment for her 65th birthday, and the service was wonderful! Both her and I enjoyed our experience. The place is clean and we both felt very comfortable. It was just what we needed! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2021
1  Thank pk32021
Reviewed August 8, 2021

The therapists were welcoming and produced a relaxing atmosphere. The massage and facial were great experiences and compared to other spas this one wasn't excessively expensive. Would recommend.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank rmg445
Reviewed July 26, 2021

I visited Avie Spa with my boyfriend as we both really needed a relaxing moment and a good massage! We received lockers to store our belongings and robes to wear into the Hamman and massage, we entered the steamy room for the Hammam for about 30 minutes, they had a shower in the same room which was good to stand under the cool running water as it is quite steamy and hot. After the Hammam we dried off with towels provided and headed to receive our massages, we were in separate rooms and received 60 minute messages which were both relaxing. We had a great time and the facility was quiet, clean and right within downtown Montreal which is perfect for anyone visiting!

Date of experience: July 2021
3  Thank juliaportaro
Reviewed July 3, 2021

Excellent amenities and friendly staff. Spa was clean and bookings maintained to avoid crowding at facility.

Date of experience: July 2021
3  Thank VDas705
Reviewed May 4, 2021

Personalized facial and excellent client care! Bhavana was the aesthetician that took care of my boyfriend and I, and I couldn’t be happier with her services. We will definitely be back for a CBD facial and microdermabrasion!

Date of experience: May 2021