“So fun! ”

The Sir Winston Churchill
Ranked #30 of 224 Nightlife in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular English-style pub.
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

I am visiting Montreal from Washington DC, and I went out here at night on a Saturday and Tuesday. Saturday was wild and I definitely recommend coming here for a fun time! Tuesday night was a lot less crowded but still so much fun. I got here around 11:30 both nights and stayed till 2 or 3. So fun and a great place to go out and meet people! I think I met the love of my life here

Date of experience: March 2017

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Went here while traveling last winter and was very dissatisfied. The ambiance was what you would expect from a pub and the bar staff was all gorgeous women but the food was miediocre and the service was terrible.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Staff seemed to care less if we got served, and because of their lack of attention they told us we were too late to order food, so we left. Wasn't impressed with the drink and beer selection either. With all the competition in Montreal, I would expect better.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Popped in for a late lunch after a tour of nearby Concordia University. Great pub grub - fish and chips or club sandwiches or burger are all good bets.

Date of experience: November 2016