“Cool terrasse to relax on afternoon”

The Sir Winston Churchill
Ranked #29 of 224 Nightlife in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular English-style pub.
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Having a cool Rickard's red beer and some fried sweet potatoes after an afternoon walking in downtown...on the terrasse with nice and excellent service...que demande le peuple eh?

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"supper"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed April 24, 2017

We think this is the place we went. It was called Sir Winston Churchill, and we went for drinks. We walked in and sat down at the bar and there was a live band playing who was really good. Drinks and service were good, too. Good time before going out to dance afterwards. This is a typical pub, where you could dance, but there's not a lot of space. More of a chill and have a good time place.

1  Thank nickyandreza
Reviewed April 15, 2017

If you plan to find nice place a bit side from down tow this pub probably will be the best choice. They have traditional Quebec poutine and red beer.

1  Thank Tomasz H
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

I am visiting Montreal from Washington DC, and I went out here at night on a Saturday and Tuesday. Saturday was wild and I definitely recommend coming here for a fun time! Tuesday night was a lot less crowded but still so much fun. I got here around 11:30 both nights and stayed till 2 or 3. So fun and a great place to go out and meet people! I think I met the love of my life here