Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
FriedmansNYC
New York City, New York

Exceptional Hotel Staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 14, 2024
We recently vacationed in Montreal, Canada, and stayed at Le St. Martin Hotel Particulier for 3 nights. We were very impressed with the Hotel’s staff who were accommodating and gracious in assisting us with our reservations. The room was well-appointed with lovely robes and slippers, tastefully decorated, and meticulously clean.
Meghan C. and Medhi A. were exceptional in providing notable customer service. We also wish to acknowledge Gingo, the Valet, for his recommendations of tasty restaurants and “cute” coffee shops. The Hotel Particulier treated us like family; and we thank them for their gracious hospitality.
Date of stay: May 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded May 16, 2024
Dear Mr. Friedman, thank you for choosing Le St-Martin and for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your pleasant experience at our hotel during your recent visit to Montreal. We are always pleased to receive such positive praise and thanks. It is truly gratifying when a guest recognizes the efforts of our staff, but we do apologize for the pool being closed for annual cleaning. Your comments will be passed on to our entire staff to encourage them to continue their efforts to make the Hotel St Martin a leader in excellence. We hope to see you again during your next stay in Montreal. Best Regards, Mehdi Alexandre & Meghan
Fully refundable
  • Vio.com
1.9 km from Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Montreal
View more hotels in Montreal
2,093 results
All reviews heart of downtown heated pool beautiful hotel valet parking perfect location highly recommend this hotel bed was very comfortable few blocks fireplace simons metro st tub peel elevator blinds doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2024

This 4-Star hotel has friendly staff, well appointed and clean rooms, and a unique 4-season "soaker" pool, all in a great location that is walking distance to everything! It's too bad that the attached restaurant is still seeking new ownership/management, but there are plenty of other options in the very near vacinity.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beege-Gilmour
Hôtel Le St-Martin Particulier Montréal , Guest Services / Front Office at Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2024

Dear Gilmour, Thank you very much for choosing Le St-Martin and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience at our hotel during your recent visit to Montreal. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgement of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the St Martin Hotel a leader in excellence. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Montreal. Best Regrds, Mehdi Alexandre

Reviewed April 16, 2024

Right from entering the door, the staff were helpful and kind. Check-in was very quick and seamless. The room was a good size and the bed was very comfortable; I had great sleeps while I was there. I also liked the Nespresso machine in the room that made very nice coffee.

I liked that the hotel was so well located (very near the VIA train station and SIMONS department store for great Montreal shopping).

It was spring and rainy which I think is perfect weather for their outdoor, heated pool! And while I do like sustainability and saving power, the timers for the heat & jets weren't working during my stay (though the pool was still warm & I enjoyed it during the rain!).

The morning breakfast was a lovely start to the day

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dadarren
Hôtel Le St-Martin Particulier Montréal , Guest Services / Front Office at Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2024

Dear Darren, thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at the Hotel St-Martin Montreal. We are very happy to read all your good comments about your stay and delighted that you liked the rooms and their comfort ! Your feedback is very important to us.However, you should know that the pool heating works perfectly because it's always at the same temperature of 92 degrees Fahrenheit and we don't have any water jets. Thank you for choosing Le St-Martin Hôtel Particulier - Centre-Ville and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best regards,

Reviewed March 28, 2024

Very Disappointing! I booked two rooms well in advance and was aware the bar and restaurant were 'temporarily closed". Nothing indicated, however, that the pool was closed for maintenance. The pool was the amenity I was most interested in. At no time or place does the advertising indicate this problem. When I checked in yesterday I was NOT told the pool was down for maintenance. I only discovered after heading down to it and seeing a sign posted on the poolroom door. Had I been told this I would have cancelled the reservation and gone to Hotel Bonaventura a few blocks away. We had a great experience there a few months ago but wanted to expand our 'hotel experiences'. Now I'm stuck in this place with no bar, no restaurant, no pool and a tiny gym that can only hold 3 people because of only three pieces of equipment and a tiny room. Needless to say, I contacted the front desk about the pool closure and also Hotels.com. The manager called me this morning and offered me free breakfasts. I don't eat breakfasts and even if I did that isn't a substitute for not having the pool amenity. The rooms are nice and the staff is nice, though...but that's to be expected. Personally, I feel like vital information was withheld from me intentionally. I checked the hotels website again and there is still nothing about the pool being closed. If anyone plans on staying here, you'd better call in advance to see what actually exists and don't rely on their ads.

Room tip: The pool is closed but you are not informed of this. Call in advance to confirm what amenities they actually have that are operational.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank franh592
Hôtel Le St-Martin Particulier Montréal , Guest Services / Front Office at Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2024

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us and I would like to say that we understand your position. We sincerely apologise for the swimming pool, which was effectively out of use due to a technical problem beyond our control. However, we informed all our valued guests at check-in and this was not deliberate. We hope to see you again soon. Yours sincerely

Reviewed March 27, 2024

The hotel seems nice, but overall is not up to it's own standards. Small things that went wrong include: remote not working for the TV, toilet running for 15 minutes after every flush, poor directions from the front desk, pool out of service. I haven't stayed in a hotel with such an absurdly priced minibar in quite some time. Everything in the room seemed to be for sale-- feeling like I'm sleeping in a sales pitch is not the hospitality I expect. The bed was comfortable with good pillows, but this hotel boasts 4 stars and is not currently up to snuff.

Room tip: The gym is itty bitty-- would not recommend!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Grace K

Dear guest, please accept our sincere apologies for the fact that the swimming pool was closed due to a technical incident beyond our control. We would of course have been delighted to change your room if you had informed us. However, we are a 4* boutique hotel and that is why many items are also on sale as our valued guests are very proud of them. We hope to see you again very soon. Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2024

Good and quick services. Room is clean and well maintained. Workers are friendly and professional. Will come back to this place in my next trip to Montreal. We arrived in early morning around 7am and gladly take their early check-in option to have a rest so we can have the energy to discover Montreal city in afternoon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rossella Rao, General Manager at Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2024

Dear guest, thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at the Hotel St-Martin Montreal. We are very happy to read all your good comments about your stay and delighted that you liked the comfort ! Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for choosing Le St-Martin Hôtel Particulier - Centre-Ville and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best regards,